𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑾𝒊𝒏

And for the first time in SUMAN- EK ANOKHA PURUSKAAR, we have decided to organize the Tag Fest

You people would have come across a number of Tag Fests in different Award Books where you have to tag as many people as you can, and the one who tags the most number of IDs wins the Tag Fest.

But, our Tag Fest is not going to run like the usual ones. Because we, at FamiliaDeYUDKBH believe in providing you people with as unique concepts as we can.

So here's how this Tag Fest will run:

(1) All those who wish to participate in the Tag Fest SHOULD BE a part of the fandom of Yeh Un Dino Ki Baat Hai. No one from outside the fandom can participate either in these Awards or in this Tag Fest.

(2) The participants of this Tag Fest can either be readers or writers, because we wish to involve readers as much as the writers.

(3) All the people you tag, HAVE TO BE a part of the fandom of Yeh Un Dino Ki Baat Hai. No tag from outside the fandom would be accepted.

(4) You have to tag a minimum of 10 YUDKBHians and a maximum of 50 YUDKBHians.

(5) Your tags will be accepted ONLY IF:
• You have followed the community account- FamiliaDeYUDKBH
• You have given a shoutout to this Award Book on your message board as an announcement
• You have added this book in your public and private reading list.

(6) There would be 2 winners of this Tag Fest and the winners would be the ones who will get us the maximum participation, i.e. the winners would be the ones whose maximum number of tagged accounts would participate in this edition of Suman- Ek Anokha Puruskaar.

(7) Your tags should come in maximum 2 comments. More than 2 comments would not be accepted.

In case of any doubts or queries, feel free to drop an inline comment here or you can even dm us for the same.

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝙱𝚢: RRao_13