𝑩𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝑩𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝑰𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒆

Following are the judgements for all the nominated profiles of the genre "Best Background Image". Before we proceed further, we would like to thank bhsh22 for giving unbiased judgements on time. The participants are requested not to unfollow either the community or the judge after the end of the awards as it was a permanent follow which was asked.

We hope that you are satisfied with the reviews and the judgements. Although we have made sure that no malpractice occurs, still if you feel any kind of biasness taking place, you are requested to politely ping us your doubt in the pm.

If you have any questions to be asked from the judge, i.e. bhsh22, you can politely comment down your doubts and tag her. She'll reply to your queries asap. Also, all the participants are requested to leave atleast one comment to acknowledge the review.

Before we begin with the reviews, there's this one thing which we all should always keep in mind, that "Participation is the principle of learning." and that, "Winning is something, but participation is everything." We want to encourage all of you to learn and improve with these reviews and come back stronger.

Many many congratulations to all the participants who came forward to showcase their talents. 🎉

Here you go with the reviews.

| W I N N E R |

As the number of slots were just 5, we had already informed you that there would be just one winner. And the winner for the Best Background Image is Doraashi. Heartiest Congratulations to you for being a winner of the second edition of Suman- Ek Anokha Puruskaar.🥳

Here is the judgement of your Background Image:

• CREATIVITY: (8/10)
• UNIQUENESS: (15/15)
• CONNECTIVITY: (10/10)
• VISIBILITY: (15/15)
• CLARITY: (10/10)
• SHADES/COLOUR THEME: (6/10)
• OVERALL OPINION: (15/20)
• FOLLOW: (10/10)
• TOTAL: (89/100)
The background image in her profile defines the writer in her. She could have used a little bit of filters to enhance the image. The image is very unique as it depicts her passion for writing. Obviously since she is a writer, the image connects well with all of us. The image has been uploaded quite well showing all the aspects of the picture. It is very clear and not at all hazy or blurry. Some more colors can be added to give it more brightness. Overall, the image is very good. Just a little bit of more filters and colors could enhance the beauty.

| O T H E R |
| P A R T I C I P A N T S |

MathsMaster123

• CREATIVITY: (8/10)
• UNIQUENESS: (10/15)
• CONNECTIVITY: (10/10)
• VISIBILITY: (10/15)
• CLARITY: (10/10)
• SHADES/COLOUR THEME: (7.5/10)
• OVERALL OPINION: (15/20)
• FOLLOW: (10/10)
• TOTAL: (80.5/100)
The image is enhanced using colors but the coloring when looked through closely can be too bright for eyes. Since it is a common Samaina picture with little bit of editing, it doesn't make it very unique. Had she made a proper edit, it could have added to the uniqueness. As a Samaina lover, the picture for sure connects well with me. The face of Sameer is not visible due to the profile picture icon. If it was moved here and there more, then both the faces would have been visible. Picture on the whole is very clear. Had the background wasn't made black and white, the colors could have been not so jarring. Overall, the image is quite good with enhanced coloring.

i_dipansh

• CREATIVITY: (8/10)
• UNIQUENESS: (10/15)
• CONNECTIVITY: (10/10)
• VISIBILITY: (12/15)
• CLARITY: (10/10)
• SHADES/COLOUR THEME: (8/10)
• OVERALL OPINION: (15/20)
• FOLLOW: (10/10)
• TOTAL: (83/100)
The background image in his profile is a collage of Samaina pictures.. Filters are used to change the coloring of a few images. The image isn't very unique as it's just a normal collage. But since it is Samaina collage, it definitely connects with all of us . The image has been uploaded well but in some pictures. It is very clear Ashi is getting cut. Though I am not too sure if it is made like this only. The picture on the whole is quite clear, neither is it hazy or blurry. Some more colors can be added to give it more brightness. Overall, the image is very good and it has been enhanced using different colors.

riyuuu_33

• CREATIVITY: (6/10)
• UNIQUENESS: (15/15)
• CONNECTIVITY: (10/10)
• VISIBILITY: (10/15)
• CLARITY: (10/10)
• SHADES/COLOUR THEME: (10/10)
• OVERALL OPINION: (15/20)
• FOLLOW: (10/10)
• TOTAL: (86/100)
It is a simple image of herself. Everyone has been putting up pictures of Samaina or Ashdeep as their background images, so I felt it is quite unique. Picture does make us connect with her as an individual. One of her faces is not clear due to the profile picture covering that part. Maybe placement or edit could have been done a bit better. Clarity is definitely there as the picture is quite bright. Seeing her pictures and her dress, the shades and colors are perfect. Overall, the image is really good.

Prac_02

• CREATIVITY: (7/10)
• UNIQUENESS: (10/15)
• CONNECTIVITY: (10/10)
• VISIBILITY: (13/15)
• CLARITY: (10/10)
• SHADES/COLOUR THEME: (6/10)
• OVERALL OPINION: (13/20)
• FOLLOW: (10/10)
• TOTAL: (79/100)
The image is a black and white edit of AshDeep. Although it is not very creative, it still looks good. As an AshDeep edit, I wouldn't say it is a very unique edit. And for sure as an AshDeep lover, it connects well with me. Picture visibility is very good, although Randeep's face is hidden a bit due to profile image. Picture is very clear on the whole. Since it is black and white picture, not many colors and shades could be used. Overall the picture could have been made better by use of some more filters and colors.

❢◥ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◤❢

We, at FamiliaDeYUDKBH congratulate all the participants and the winner of Best Background Image and wish them a brighter future, both on Wattpad and in their lives.

The prizes would be distributed soon. Please check the chapter "Punctuality" to get the timeline of the awards.

Incase of any doubts from the admins, please pm, and incase of any doubts from the judge (bhsh22 ), please comment down and tag her.

Thankyou YUDKBHians.
We await your participation in the next edition as well.❤️