We Got Work To Do

Start from the beginning

Oh boy... I'm really-really not over him.

3rd Person P.O.V
Sam and Dean walk to the other side of the road, to speak in private. "Don't let her come along." Dean said, once they reached the other side. "Why not?" Sam asked, confused. "We don't need a third wheel." Dean replied. "She can help." Sam said. "We can handle this ourselves." Dean said.

Sam thinks for a moment, glancing over at (Name) then back at Dean. "Well I think we need her. You ask me to come and help you find Dad and I came. (Name) can help us. She coming with." Sam said, turning away and started walking back over to (Name). Dean shook his head and follow his brother.

(Name's) P.O.V
The boys and I drove into town and started roaming until we found a young woman, putting up posters of the most recent missing guy. "I'll bet you that's her." Dean said. "Yeah." Sam said.

We walk over to the woman to greet her. "You must be Amy." Dean said to her. "Yeah." She replied. "Yeah, Troy told us about you. We're his uncles and aunt. I'm Dean, this is Sammy, and (Name)." Dean said, introducing us. "He never mentioned you to me." Amy said, walking away.

"Well, that's Troy, I guess. We're not around much, we're up in Modesto." Dean quickly explained as we follow after her. "So, we're looking for him too, and we're kinda asking around." Sam said.

Another young woman comes over, putting her hand on Amy's arm. "Hey, are you okay?" She asked her friend. "Yeah." Amy replied to her. "You mind if we ask you a couple questions?" I asked Amy.

The five of us sat down in a booth at a diner. Sam, Dean, and I were piled into one side of the booth while Amy and her friend Rachel were sitting across from us. I sat in between Sam and Dean, glancing over at Sam every once in a while.

"I was on the phone with Troy. He was driving home. He said he would call me right back, and... he never did." Amy explained. "He didn't say anything strange, or out of the ordinary?" Sam asked, Amy shook her head. "No. Nothing I can remember." She said.

I glance over at Sam again, right as he look at me. Our eyes met and I quickly broke it off, feeling my face heat up. In a panic I quickly locked on to the first thing I saw, which was Amy's necklace. "I-I like your necklace!" I stammered.

Amy holds the pendant she's wearing, a pentagram in a circle, and looks down at it. "Troy gave it to me. Mostly to scare my parents... with all that devil stuff." She said, with a laugh.

I laugh a little and felt Sam and Dean look at me, making me nervous all over again. "A-actually, it means just the opposite. A pentagram is protection against evil. Really powerful. I mean, if you believe in that kind of thing." I explained, dropping my gaze to the table. I just wanted to melt into the floor.

"Okay. Thank you, Unsolved Mysteries." Dean said, taking his arm off the back of my seat and leaning forward. "Here's the deal, ladies. The way Troy disappeared, something's not right. So if you've heard anything..."

Amy and Rachel look at each other. "What is it?" Dean asked them. "Well, it's just... I mean, with all these guys going missing, people talk." Rachel started to say. "What do they talk about?" Sam, Dean, and I asked in unison. Surprised, we looked at each other before looking back at the girls.

Okay that was new. Maybe it's just a one time thing.

"It's kind of this local legend. This one girl? She got murdered out on Centennial, like decades ago." As Rachel explained, I look at Sam, who watches Rachel attentively, nodding. "Well, supposedly she's still out there. She hitchhikes, and whoever picks her up? Well, they disappear forever." The boys and I look at each other, intrigued.