Wyvern: You called for me?

Dragovich: The bastard won't talk. You know what to do.

Wyvern: With pleasure, sir.

And Wyvern walked into the room the Division Agent was held in.

-elsewhere at the same time-

Harry: I need Kali, Ash, Dokkaebi, Thunderbird, Zero, Doc, Maverick, Nøkk, Azami, Ace, and Lion to report to the briefing room immediately!

-five minutes later-

Harry is currently waiting anxiously for his chosen Operators to arrive in the briefing room where he hears the door being pushed open. He turns to see the operators

Harry: Good, you're all here. We have a priority one situation. We have an operator MIA and your team is tasked with bringing him home safe.

Zero: Who's missing? I've seen everyone is here and acc— Oh shit. It's Ghost, isn't it?

Harry: That's correct, Zero. We have confirmation from an contact of mine that rogue Russians have captured Ghost and are currently transporting him overseas in a cargo freighter. The leaders of the White Masks and Black Tusk are also confirmed to be on the ship as well. This is going to be a one of our roughest missions yet. Your priority target is Ghost. Find him and extract him anyway you can safely. Secondary optional targets will be Lev Kravchenko, Nikita Dragovich, Natalya Sokolova, and Raul Menendez who are the ones holding our operator captive. Kill or capture them if you get the chance to, but Ghost is our top priority for this mission. The secondary targets are only to be taken out if you get the chance. If he ends up being injured or hurt during the rescue, I have Doc and Thunderbird going with if he will need the medical attention. Any questions? -The operators shake their heads to Six- Good. Now, Kali.

Kali: Yes?

Harry: I was hoping you can provide a means of quickly getting the team to catch up to the freighter before we lose track of it using some assets from NIGHTHAVEN or some contacts of yours. Is that possible?

Kali: Shouldn't be a problem, sir. I'll have it sorted in a minute.

Harry: Thank you. Everyone else, grab your gear and meet at helipad within 30 minutes.

The operators: Yes sir!

-25 minutes later-

We see the operators currently all getting ready and walking out of Hereford Base towards the helipad where they see a massive blacked out aircraft with tilt rotors on it. The aircraft is seen with the mottos "The only easy day was yesterday", "Rangers lead the way", and "Umbra Catervae" in white lettering on the sides of it.

 The aircraft is seen with the mottos "The only easy day was yesterday", "Rangers lead the way", and "Umbra Catervae" in white lettering on the sides of it

(The V-22 Osprey they see)

They walk to it and the back port opened down where they see Kali talking to an unknown man sitting in the pilot's seat.