"Are you ready to talk now?" Ian asked one more time

"I told you what I already know, which is nothing!" I exclaimed

"As you wish princess" he said, leaving the room with a sick smile

The goons placed me on my 'throne' and they pressed some sort of button and those metal handcuff just came out of the chair and cuffed me with the chair. Oh and also my legs.

Now people, this is what I call the full bondage mode.

Jeff signalled for the two men to leave and then he  knelt down next to me.

Now, I do feel like a princess.

"Anna please, just tell him the damn code, you don't know what he's going to do to you. He's sick in the head" jeff pleaded

"And why do you care?" I spat

"Why won't I care? You're my friend Anna and-"

"Friend?, Seriously? You still dare call us friends?, Friends don't do this to each other?" I said and almost let out a tear.

Almost.

"You don't understand, he has them and I need to do as he says if I want to see them again" he said looking down.

"He has who?"

"My parents"

But...

But...

"But, I thought you said they were dead?" I asked bewildered

"I thought so too until he took me to them, and he promised to let them go if I helped him capture you. But he assured me he wouldn't hurt you if you just gave him the code. But the weird thing is that he told me that he already got the code when he captured you for the first time, but I don't understand-"

"Wait, what? Captured for the first time?"

"Yes, he was behind your first kidnapping, and now he wants you again because apparently, they change the passcode"

"Wait, what passcode? Like seriously, I don't know anything!"

Why won't they believe me?

Do I have the face of a liar?

"Chat time is over boy, get going now" a voice said from an intercom somewhere in the room.

Jeff sighed and walked out of the room like he was just defeated in his best game.

"Now, let us begin" Ian said through the intercom.

Then a lady who looked like she's been to hell and back walked in , and started sorting out torturing weapons, and checking if they were sharp enough and stuff.

I shuddered when I saw all what she's chosen.

I don't know their name but I've seen them in movies and boy I tell, you, they look extremely painful.

I physically shuddered....again

She noticed and then gave me a smile that promised pain, blood, lots and lots of blood and pain and finally death.

Oh mama.

A/N: To those of you, who can't stand violence, you are adviced to skip this part. This part contains a detailed torture. All you need to know is that she was tortured really bad.

She slowly walked towards me with an empty syringe, and she used it to trace my neck.

"Talk" she commanded.

"I don't know anything, I promise, I really don't know anything" I sobbed.

Ok right now, I'm scared shitless.