"We've got company" he says.

"What kind?" Kyle asked him as Shaun glares out the window. His eyes ablaze with determination and fighting spirit.

"The enemy kind"

Kyle rushes to the window to see a man was standing at the very precipice of the forest, string at the house with a neutral look on his face, robes were adorned that shone red and black. He holds up his hand in a still wave, placing it with his other behind him, he was regally poised and clearly asking for an audience.

"What should we do?"

"Nothing, you're to stay here until I've assessed the situation" Cara bristles, sensing the incoming danger as Adrian and her leave the front door, Alyssa had joined Zayne, Shaun and Kyle in watching them through the window as they approach the man, they were talking but they had no idea what they were saying.

"I wonder what they're saying...do you think he's here to bargain?" Zayne asked Alyssa as she shakes her head.

"No...That man looks familiar, in a bad way"

"Want to know what they're really saying?" Kyle asked hem all as he slips the window open a crack, placing his finger to the very crevasse as muttering a spell.

"Exploratorem Aurem~" 

Suddenly, Kyles left ear pops from his body, his earlobe still connected and hanging in a now growing string that he inserted through the crack. The ear quickly stretched its way towards them, close enough so he could hear what they were saying, relaying everything they were conversing in hushed tones.

"-The boy, we only want the boy and we will leave your family behind"

Kyle gasped lightly, wondering if they were talking about him or his brother.

"Are you insane?! you hide in our woods, our HOME! and now you think to reason with us after you kidnapped one of our own, threatening to kill him" Cara sounded livid, while Adrian remained statuesque next to her, Kyle could clearly hear the rage in his breath as he restrained himself from ripping the man in front of him to shreds.

"We've been watching you ever since the protector of these forests fled...she cant protect you from us anymore and your options while ambitious, are futile, surrender the boy and we wont kill every last one of your pack and take him anyway~"  The man's voice was snivelling and cruel, the very slime on his words made Kyle feel sick.

"Over my dead body!"

"So be it, I suggest you prepare yourself...you are severely outnumbered, and you will be dealt with quickly...I'll see to that myself~"

The man turns on his heel, walking back to the forest with the rest of the happiness that remained, they all knew what this meant. As Cara and Adrian storm back to the house, Kyle started pulling hi ear back, popping it back into place without and issue as Cara Bursts through the front door.

"Mum what-"

"No time, we need to leave"

"What?!" They all said as Adrian stands back watching the talk.

"Why?" Zayne asked as he folds his arm around Kyle, showing his fear of Kyle potentially being taken.

"They want you...and you are not something I'm willing to give up"

Everyone in the room looks where her finger pointed, and soon, all eyes were on Shaun.

"Me? why do they want me?"

"I dont know, but it doesn't matter because we cant give in to them, for all we know they could kill us anyway after taking Shaun"

Kyle was beginning to get worried, he knew things would get dangerous but he never anticipated the Reigns new goal, which was getting a hold of his little brother. He steps forward as everyone began asking questions with a panic in there voices.