Donovan Castle Chronicles: Volume 2

A/N: THIS IS KALARI'S PART, BUT ONLY SNIPS FROM THE ENTIRE STORY. BEFORE THIS PART IS THE STORY IN CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER. JUST TO LET YOU KNOW, THIS STORY IS ONGOING. I'M STILL IN THE PROCESS OF WRITING AND EDITING.

There are dividers between snips.

———————————————
This book is created by me, Ashley Griffith. I own this story, no one has the rights to copy and use the ideas without MY permission.
I'm hearing stories of Teenfic.net and Novelhd stealing Wattpad Stories. This is horrific!!!
I'm posting this here to warn others and to ensure that my book doesn't get stollen by these pirates. Yes, I'm calling Teenfic and Novelhd pirates!
I do not condone people stealing other people's work!
This story is for WATTPAD publishing ONLY!!!
I have trust issues and I'm half debating whether to take my books down and keep them solely for myself again.
Should I leave my story posted or take it down?

Does anyone know of petitions to go against Teenfic and Novelhd? Does anyone want to start a petition?

————————————

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

************************= REPRESENTING TIME SKIPPED BECAUSE THESE ARE SNIPS FROM THE ORIGINAL STORY (DONOVAN CASTLE CHRONICLES: VOLUME 1) THAT HAVEN'T YET BEEN ADDED TO VOLUME 1.

*Started this story in 2010.*