0.5❤️

Olivia groaned as she walked into work. It was morning after the night before and she was feeling regretful. She knew that deep down, it shouldn't have happened. But part of her was glad that it did.

Olivia looked up as Lola walked towards her. She had a smile on her face. "So. A little bird tells me that you went home with Caleb. I thought there was nothing there," she told her.

Olivia groaned and rolled her eyes. "That's nothing. It was a one night thing. Never to happen again."

"I'm sure. I believe you anyway."

Olivia rolled her eyes and sighed. She looked to her. "You're the pregnant one. So don't lecture me," she joked.

Lola grinned. "Yeah. Well. I'm not having a one night stand and saying that it's nothing. Therefore I'm the normal one."

Olivia groaned. "Has anyone ever told you that you're annoying?"

"All the time. But I vibe with it."

"Good. You should."

***
Olivia was sitting behind the nurses station. She groaned as Cal walked towards her. "Hey."

"Hello."

Cal laughed and looked to her. "You can't be awkward with me now. Especially since that i was inside you last night."

Olivia rolled her eyes and groaned. "Last night was a one off. I told you that before it happened. So listen to that," she told him.

Cal shrugged and winked. "We both know you want it to happen again. You couldn't get enough last night."

"Stop. Just stop. Please. Last night, it was amazing. But it can't happen again. We're not meant to be together. We're not meant to have sex. Last night was a way to ease the tension between us. But clearly it's only going to make things more tense," she told him as she stood up and walked off.

Cal sighed and watched her. He knew he wanted her again. He just had to convince her to give into him.

***
Olivia left the cubicle and sighed. She saw Lola walking towards her. She was crying. "Wow. What happened?"

"Iain. He cheated on me. With my old friend. He did it a couple times too," Lola sobbed.

Olivia pulled her into a hug and sighed. "I'm so sorry. Just calm down. It's not worth it babes. Okay?" She told her.

"I'm having his baby. Why would he? All I've ever done is love him and be there for him," Lola sobbed.

Olivia smiled and took her into the staffroom. She looked to her. "You're going to be okay. You're gonna get over this. You're going to be a mummy soon. And trust me, you're going to be okay. I promise you."

***
Olivia sat in the pub. She looked up as Cal walked in. She rolled her eyes. "Can I help?" She asked as she looked to him.

Cal shrugged. "Do you want to screw me again?"

"What?"

Cal nodded. He sat down next to her and smirked. "You heard. Do you want to have sex with me again?" He asked as he moved closer to her.

Olivia shook her head and sighed. "No."

"We'll see."

Olivia watched as he walked off. But she had no idea how she wouldn't be able to fight the temptation between them both for much longer.