╰┈➤ Chapter 16

Začať od začiatku

Na-yeon couldn't believe her ears, her heart racing and her fingers trembling as she accidentally eavesdropped to the conversation inside the classroom.

"I spent tons of money for those cameras. Make sure that it was set up properly." it was female's voice but it's muffled and she was almost whispering but despite of that, she could clearly tell who the voice belongs to. Nam-ra.

"It's perfect and you can even ask four-eyes. The cameras are livestreaming in his phone and laptop." That welfie--- she knew that he will only bring trouble.

"Did you put a camera in the shower, though?" Who knew that innocent Wu-jin has this side? disgusting. They're all disgusting, "That's the biggest question I want to hear."

A loud smack followed by groan echoes on the classroom, "Idiot. It's still Hye-wol we are talking about. Have a little respect or you'll never get to see the sun shine again."

"Fucking Pervert." Gyeong-su sneered at the guy.

"I'm not the one who hacked her cellphone and access the camera tho," Wujin retaliated, "So, I'm not the real pervert here."

Na-yeon seethed in anger at the things she's hearing, nearly vomitting at the fact that her oblivious cousin is being watched even at the comfort of her own bedroom--- no privacy at all.

"Where's Oh Joon-yeong? He's 30 minutes late. I need to access the livestream."

"He took Hye-wol to the new Bingsu Café accross the streets. That sneaky bastard."

Na-yeon's hand clench the handkerchief on her pocket, glare setting to the lad sitting with his back turn to her. With determination burning in her eyes, she approaches him, "Yah, I'm talking to you."

However, Gyeong-su remained silent that infuriates Na-yeon even more.

"Are you ignoring me?"

Gyeong-su scoffed, "What do you want? If you're here to say sorry, apologize and go out."

Yet Na-yeon didn't waver, "How's your cut doing?"

"Why do you care?" The lad sighs, not interested even for a bit.

"Show me," Na-yeon approaches him to grab his scratched hand slowly but seeing the cut on his hand made Hye-wol's voice to echo on her head.

"Guilt is probably the worst torture for a human being. Physical torture can be healed over time but Psychological distress will torture you for a life time. There are many things that I regret and they still haunt me till today."

"I know what you plan," she stops when she realize that she didn't really know their full plan, "No, I know that you are up to something and that you're obsessed with Hye-wol. I've heard it and I'm not going to let you guys do it. As long as I'm breathing, I'm not going to let you guys succeed." she pulls out the handkerchief from her pocket.

Gyeong-su sees everything in slow-mo as Na-yeon's hand that was holding the piece of fabric nearing his wound. His hand move on its own, harshly grabbing Na-yeon's hand and twisting it away from his hand, retrieving the other one from her gasp harshly as his eyes harden into a glare.

"They're right," disbelief laces his tone, "They're fucking right! You were the one who killed me! That's why I suddenly turned when I was fine until you talk to me!"

Na-yeon hiss as his grip becomes tight to the point that she feels like it constrict the blood flow on her wrist, "Fucking let go of me!"

"You fucking bitch!" Gyeong-su seethed, pushing Na-yeon to the ground just as the door to the recording room burst open.

"Han Gyeong-su!" Stern warning laces Ms. Park's voice as she rush towards Na-yeon who collided on the shelf.

"Ms. Park, she tried to killed me!" Gyeong-su yelled back, face red in anger as the others starts to pile inside the room.

From the outside of the room, Hye-wol found herself clutching her head once again, the stabbing pain worsening as the continuity was change yet again.

'How? What? Gyeong-su wasn't suppose to know---- Oh heaven, is it because I tried talking to Na-yeon about it?' - a tear fell down her cheeks when the pain worsen, her fingers curling on her hair. Her head feels like someone's ripping her brain into half.

Nam-ra and On-jo shared a look, one has a satisfied expression while the other has pure worry etched on her face. They both approaches her in hurry, "Hye-wol ah."

"It hurts," she whimpers, pulling her hair as the desire to bash her head on anything hard ignites inside of her, "Please make it stop."

The excruciating pain is accompanied by a buzzing and high pitch tone assaulting her eardrums and she doesn't know whether to grab her head or to cover her ears.

"Hye-wol calm down," On-jo coos at her, "We're here. I'm here."

But she doesn't need anyone--- she wants the pain to stop.

On-jo held her close while Nam-ra starts massaging her head, slowly pulling her hands that were gripping her hair away as she sob on On-jo's arms.

"Na-yeon won't do that,"

"But she did Ms. Park! She tried to wipe the scratch on my hand using the handkerchief with a blood from the infected. She's a fucking murderer!"

"Please tell me he's lying, Lee Na-yeon."

"Why can't you accept the fact, Ms. Park?"

"Na-yeon tried to kill Gyeong-su. How horrible she is."

"Don't you find it strange, Hye-wol ah? Everytime Na-yeon starts to do something, you're in great pain?" Nam-ra whisper to her ear while she massage her head, "Because I did find it strange."