Bio

Name: Y/n L/n Later Y/n Howlett- L/n

Age: 16

Height: 5'9"

Looks: You or you can use this.

Powers/Abilities.

Cellular Regeneration: His primary mutant power is a high-rate of cellular regeneration that enables him to regenerate damaged or destroyed tissues with far greater speed and efficiency then an ordinary human. His healing factor allows him to heal and recover from almost any injury in a matter of seconds or minutes, depending on the degree of the injury or injuries.

Ailment Immunity: His healing ability also makes him immune to all forms of illness and disease. He is also immune to poisons and drugs unless given in massive doses.

Superhuman Longevity: He is Nigh-Impervious to age and cellular decay via constant cellular regeneration. However, this isn't the same as immortality, as he may die once he has reached considerable, age where he cannot regenerate well.

Enhanced Condition: Y/n possesses multiple, physical enhancements due to his natural, mutant regenerative healing factor. His healing factor greatly enhances his physical attributes granting him enhanced strength, agility, reflexes, endurance and senses allowing him to survive in harsh terrain with no survival gear.

Superhuman Senses: Y/n's enhanced senses allow him to hear with great clarity and distance, see clearly in dark environments and track someone entirely by scent.

Adamantium Skeleton: His healing factor allowed him to survive getting his skeleton bonded with the indestructible metal Adamantium

Adamantium Claws: The Adamantium structure within him includes a set of 3 retractable claws in both forearms which he can extend between the knuckles of his hands and retract at will. The claws are razor sharp and can cut through anything limited by the driving force behind them.

Nullify: Y/n has the ability to nullify the powers of other mutants. But as of now he need to have skin contact for it to work.

Suit: Vote on the one you guys want.