FOURTEEN 😸😸

Hiii....
Sorry Angels , I was busy with my study. I just completed my graduation. So sorrryyy. I am also kind of distracted from my story, also lost motivation...
I just soo sorry for hanging up on you all...but it's not like my story is best to care about as it's absolutely ridiculous and cringey...but moving on...

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸😻
Let's start.....

Gentle downpour and groaning cloud disturb the sleeping individual in the room...he just felt asleep looking at the night sky and bright moon...

He opened his eyes to see the pouring water droplets and wonder how come it's raining in the morning...

He slowly raises from the floor where he sitting last night, wincing from the pain all over his body... He staight went to do his morning chores and others servants works....

In college

Wet from the rain he reached his college after working in his part time job...

Head to toe,water is dropping like pearl from his tshirt and his fluffy hair.

After seeing his own condition, his eyes became numb for a second then back to normal. His daily struggle with pain, tiredness from all the work he do, make him numb sometimes. His positivity is the only thing keeping him sane.

He entered the gate of the college with long stride while focusing on the holes on ground which are full of rain water. His silhouettes are imitating the  image of Disney prince and also fresh out of Anime world's Handsome hunk. .

His face is stoic and unreadable in the blurry raindrops. A pure labyrinth of human eyes . His lean and masculine body. In rain. With white shirt. A sight to capture. A pure treat for eyes.

With his hurrying steps, he reached his classroom and his seat besides his ajib dost mikku...

He ruffle his hair a little to brush off the water drops from his long noodles hair.And catch the eyes of his friend who is looking at him without blinking and with slightly Rosy cheeks. Our clueless buddy reaallly thought his friend might have fever or something but who is gonna tell him that he is the reason for his friend's unannounced and unnoticeable fever.. really no-one ( not even me ...yeas I am really unromantic so bear with me )

Sumi: ahem ahem ( he is really coughing...no , no he is not faking it ) Mikki ar you alright or are you having fever ?

Mikku came out of his delulu world after hearing summi's voice which is really low and somewhat sexy to mikku's nonexistent delulu world which was just created .

Mikku: no no nothing...I am alright... it's just for rain (kya soch Rahi thi main...pagal to nahi ho gya main...but sumi is looking just so....ok mikku please Stop.. concentrate on class ok..cool..cool...cooool)

Sumi looked at his friend still concerned about his health but his attention soon changed as the teacher walked inside and begin the class.

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
Hii guys...
Miss me

Sorry for the very very late update and short also...

I don't think I will continue this story