Tenth 😪😪

First, I want to say that I am not a writer, I am reader in first place. So I cannot update very often and it take time. So sorry....🙏🙏

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Let's start........

It's been two days after the 2nd day of his college. Nothing is happening expect few things. He is always with his Di, Monica in lunch time and in end of the college. But sometime someone watch him and kept hurting him all way they have. In fact, he also notice a senior in them - a bodybuilder type boy, fair skin tone, a rude and arrogant posture, always giving him glare which is some time give him panic. Monica know that and kept close eye to her Kittu but she fail in it. And now she is fuming in anger, just one wrong move he/ she will be dead. By Monica.
God knows how many time moni murdered the"invincible sinner" in his dream and imagination 🤣.
Sumi is now scared and prayed each and every day that his invincible bullis are able to save themselves from his Di🤣🤣. Just imagine-

How pure soul is he....

By the way, his daily beating session never Stop for one day rather it's increasing.

His body always in pain, sore muscles, huge pain in his ribs but he used to it. From childhood. His skinny and soft, fair body.

Sometime he thought what sin he do to deserve such punishment everyday.

Now cherry on the top of cake, his recent bullies also kept hurting him secretly.

On the other hand, Monica is worried and scared 😨 that her Kittu is getting hurt.
She don't how she help him.
How to save him.
But she know that her Kittu just need love and care or nothing.
She saw sumi first when he was 5 years old boy - a cute, chibi cheeks, innocent eyes boy. Then he becomes her baby brother and she also come to know the other things day by day.

When she saw any injury in sumi's body by anyone, her heart ached to see this, her heart broken in pieces. Then she enraged.
" Ghar me bo jo jhel raha hain bo kam nahi jo usse bahar bhi jhelna hoga. Kyuu bhgwan kyuu. Mera Kittu to kitna pyara hain par usse hi kyuu."

She cannot see his Kittu is like this.

Her little ball of sunshine...

Her cutie pie 😍

Teddy bear 🧸

His one smile brighten her every day.
His every childish antic warm her heart ❤️. His cute side always soothe her . She is happy that he is her littlest baby brother.

But now she is worried from atleast 3 days , someone kept hurting him. She don't know why and who did this.
" Is not this enough?? My Kittu is broken beyond repair....... How someone hurt him. He is such a cute, pure, innocent and adorable boy. Just see he is just seventeen years old. How on earth they do this? If I find them for god's sake I am not left them without broken their every part of body."

Basant's Pov

It's been two days ya🤔 3 days. I saw them together. Urghh I just can't hold my anger. How dare he? How dare he to steal my love, my crush Monica. I don't tolerate this thing. The moron dare to snatch my own love. Haa 🤔what's his name yeah😒 Sumedh. Usse to main chadunga nahi. A**h**e.

( 🤣🤣 I don't know when Monica came to know about Basant what will she do. Just imagine Monica's volcano erupted from her🤪🤣)

No no no Basu u have to do something. Yesss I have to be friendly with Monica. Yeess moni will be my friend then Best Friend then lover😍😍. Wooooooow 😍😍 I can't imagine.. she is my love of my life.
Basu u have to take a step forward. She is possession. If I again saw the bloody boy I surely rip his head off😈. Or else I cut his body piece by piece then fed the wild dog 😈. No one I mean no one snatch my love.😈😈😈.
Just wait and watch Sumedh...😈😈.
( Yeah I mentioned earlier that basant will be a arrogant and ride character but softie inside)

Mallika POV

Ohh hii😒😒... Mikku again. Yeah it's just 3days I am going to college. Urghh soo boring and also I read the chapter beforehand which is teacher taught. I spending my all time in library. Soooo many books. Wooow I love it 😍😍❤️. But I also miss previous fun with my school friends. Noo. Mikku behave mature.ok. u ar not weak. Be mature.urghh....

Ohh come on. I am sleepy. Byeeee😪😪.

Sumedh's POV

Soooo looonnnnly😞🙁☹️😔🙂🥲☺️.

So beautifulll 😍😘🥰

The midnight sky.....( Sat on the window edge)

☃️☃️☃️☃️☃️☃️☃️☃️☃️☃️☃️☃️☃️☃️

Chapter End....

Enjoy..

It's too boring 😅. Bear with it....😅