ELEVEN

I am back ☺️☺️

Hahahahaha 🤣😛

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

The morning sun is prepping through the window and straight fell into the cute baby face of Kittu who is curled into ball sleeping in the cold winter 🥶🥶 with his worn out blanket. Soon his sleep got disturbed 😩. He, yawning slightly rubbing his still sleepy eye , woke up. He just sat there watching the beautiful mesmerizing morning sky, completely wrapped himself in his 'blanket'. The sky is soo pure, so bright. It's have no evilness, no fear - just a calm and sweet feeling. The birds are singing and chirping, they are flying without any worry. Complete freedom. The shiny clouds are floating with his own free will.

How beautiful and pure the nature is..

After watching the nature which always give him some kind of pleasure and calmness in his mind and heart ❤️, he made his way to his bathroom.. to complete his daily course.

He rushed to downstairs to see no-one is around here. He quickly steal some food and began to eat like a hungry animal. Hey u cannot blame him he don't allowed to eat from two days. Yeah, his Moni Di bring him food but he cannot have time to eat and when he bring the tiffin home, his so called mom throw out the things. He silently watch the food with tears trickling down his face. His broken heart is screaming with......

' WHY??? WHY ME??? WHY IS ALWAYS HAVE TO BE?? '

His mind and heart screaming for help. But he have no Idea- HOW??

He quickly finished his food which is a rotten Roti and some jam. How ---🙂

Then he completed his usual servant work and leave for his work place - one of places which give him solace from reality.

There he greeted everyone cheerfully and throw him into his work. After finishing his work he ran to his home to complete his other shitty work and take a good bath.

In college

After running all the way, finally our hero entered college as he miss the bus.

Lo suru ho gya hamare pyare Kittu ka khudko kosna.

" Ayahhhh😩 main late ho gya, late ho gya, late ho gya.....
Ohhh noooo🤯
Mera first classsssss😭😭
Miss ho gaya 😭😭🤯😭 ab main kya, kya karu? Kya karu? KYA KARUUU???!!????

Hey Narayan iss baar bachalo 😭😭🤧

No no no non nooooooo mujhse esa bhuul kase ho gya dattebayo???

Hey akal ke andhe dimag ke gadhe Naruto dekh dekh kar mera to hooliya hi badal gya...

Aj to Mr. Racoon ka class tha sala kya kya para diya kon jane ga🙄

Chole koi nahi Di se mang lungi yaa or koi student se notes lena hoga. Oh godd 😤🤯.

Sare raste bak bak karte karte bo ek playground main pohcha. He settled there and watch basketball game which played by some senior students. He unwrapped a packet of lolipop and continuously licking it while watching the very game. He somehow find interest in this game and want to learn it as he did not have any chance to enjoy his childhood - playing games, acting innocent, cute fight between friends, silly things etc.
So he ran towards the playing seniors with his cute and charming smile which always melt anyone heart ❤️ even stones.

Sumi: Heyoooo☺️ can I also join bhaiya ☺️??

The said players looked up after hearing a smooth baby like voice. They saw a boy who looks like 16 years old . The boy also have a sweet smile so a smile automatically crept into their face. Then their captain ask...

Cap: Thuje khelna ata hain??

Sumi smiles sheepishly and then smile innocently 😊😅.

Sumi: umm bo umm nahii... Par sikha denge mujhe.. plsssss🥺🥺

Cap: ok ok

Captain did not have courage to fight the famous puppy eyes of sumi. So he sighed.

Sumi after listening overjoyed and also very happy to finally accepted by someone. He jumped like a bunny 🐇.

Sumi: hurrayyyy... 🥳🥳 Thank uuu
But others members denied to have sumi.

Another one: are captain, hamare practice bandh ho jayega..

Sumi quietly become upset thinking again that his fate is soo cruel to him. After long time he wanted someone, anyone accept him as he is. But nooo. He is such a unlucky person. Always fate play with him and his feelings. He wanted a loving family ❤️, caring family - a loving mom, sweet dad, loving brother. But nooo. The mentioned family which he wanted , he just dreamt of. None is come true. He dreamt to have a best friend but nothing came real in his little fantasy world. The little world always full with innocence, love, purity...

His own, very own place 🥰🥰😍

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

So what u think the basket player accept him??

How did he collect his notes??

Janle ke liye dekhte 🤭 ooops parte rahiye BEHIND ALL...

Ajke liye itna hi phir milte hain

Reporting your idiot author 😅🤭😝🤣🤣.

Okay okiwe 🤭

Happy Reading

See yaaa 👋