34

▬▬▬ 没那么糟糕,𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

▬▬▬ 没那么糟糕,
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

The door was knocking. You just ignored it until it started to knock some more.

"Ku~! Are you awake?" a voice asks, which was Kusuo's mother.

You and Kusuo both sit up quickly, looking at each other instantly with panic.

'Um, h-hold on.' he retorts, hastily yanking your clothes from the ground and passing them over to you.

You snatched the clothing from his hands and put them on in a heartbeat, teleporting to your room afterward.

Kusuo puts on his clothes as well and walks over to the door, opening it to reveal his mother.

"Good morning, Ku! Breakfast is re-" her sentence got cut off by her staring at his bed, noticing how messy it was.

"Your bed is awfully messy. What were you doing?" she inquires, furrowing an eyebrow.

'Yuuta. I had to take care of him while you and dad were gone. I brought him over here and he was running around my room..' Kusuo lied, though he kept a straight face.

"Oh! Aw, that silly little kid. Make sure to make your bed though, it's a mess."

'I will, and you didn't have to make me breakfast, I can do it myself.' he says, closing the door behind him and walking down the stairs.

...

You sighed in relief and sat down on your bed.

I can't believe I did that.

You then heard a knock on your door and you stood up, opening it to reveal your mother on the other side.

"Good morning. I was just making sure you were awake." she then looked behind you, noticing Kusuo's sweater on the floor.

"Isn't that..." she trailed off and walked into your room, picking the sweater up. "Kusuo's?"

You began to sweat and you nodded your head slowly, trying to act calm.

"Yeah, that's Kusuo's." you casually said, though she could probably tell you were sweating.

"What's it doing on the floor?" she asked, walking closer to you.

You looked into her eyes and thought for a moment.