where am i?

Y/n's pov:
I woke up in a unfamiliar room. I began to panic I normally don't go home with guys I don't know. So where am I and what am I doing here?

The room is very pretty almost posh you could say. My memory slowly starts coming back then I come to the reality I've been kidnapped be an i sane manic. Is he going to kill me. I start shouting help when someone opens the door its a tall mixed race guy.
Guy: listen don't scream were not going to hurt you I promise.
Y/n: what do you want with me.

Guy: the thing is darling you saw something that has now put you in danger
Y/n: so you are going to kill me
I say panicking scamming my eyes for an escape route.
Guy: no your safe with us were not the danger thay is all i can say for now I'm sorry.

Guy: my names matheo btw wbu
Y/n: my name is y/n when can I go home
Matheo: I promise we will let you go as soon as its safe. If you need anything im here for you ok.
He said heading for the door
Matheo: let me just go and grab you some cloths and btw your not caged
He laughed the door wasn't locked your allowed to leave the room we won't bite were all a friendly bunch.

Matheo: but don't get me wrong the boss isn't like us he doesn't like a lot of people. And after the stunt you pulled yesterday I'd just stay out of his way.
He walked out of the room then another man entered he looked a little bit like matheo.

Liam: hi I'm matheos brother Liam I haven't come to scare you sorry if I am I just wanted to know do you want anything to eat?
Y/n: no thank you
Liam: ok well if you do get hungry help yourself or we can just order you a takeout.

I cleared my throat.
Y/n: erm wheres my phone
Liam: sorry the boss has it and we have strict orders not to let you make any contact with the outside world. I'm sorry that sounds creepy we just don't want to let anyone know your here yet because that would mean your in danger.

As we waited for matheo to come back me and Liam played cards I won him everything
Liam: omd how are you so good
He smiled
Y/n: I don't know hahha

Suddenly Liam saw the boss heading towards the door he looked worried.
Liam: sorry I need to get back to work before the boss gets mad I hope you feel more comfortable now that we have introduced if you need anything call me ill be right outside miss. And again I'm very sorry about this im just taking orders.
Y/n: its ok i can tell your not that kind of person bye I said as he left the room.

The boss approached him and said go run me a bath in a angry voice.
Liam: yes boss
He walked in to my room and just looks at me. I dont like him hes such a creep.
Y/n: take a picture it will last longer weirdo
Cench: I'd watch your attitude if you wanna stay alive your life is in my hands
He said with a savage grin.

Y/n: fuck you if your gonna kill me hurry up and do it
I said stepping towards him and pushing him. In that moment matheo showed up
Matheo: no please don't do that y/n
Cench: sort this bitch out
He said and walked away.

Matheo: please don't make him angry we don't like to deal with angry cench
Y/n: cench?
Matheo: its his name but we can only call him that when he's in a good mood. Which is rare. Anyway sorry I took to long with the cloths I had to go out and buy some new ones I hope you like them.

He handed my the bad I looked inside it was a brand new LV tracksuit LV shoes and a LV hand bag there were also bathroom essentials i thanked him and said
Y/n: are you rich or something.
Matheo: something like that he smiled

Come on ill show you to your shower.
He lead me down the hall to a massive bathroom.
Matheo: this is just for you
Y/n: thanks
Matheo: when your done just come to the bar area we can have a drink and order food or you can go to your room whatever makes you comfortable.
Y/n: ok thank you
Matheo: and don't worry ill protect you at all cost even if that means I'd have to take a bullet for you.

I enter the shower thinking about cench he looked like he'd been through a lot just like me that's why he's so tough on everyone I bet deep down he's a big softie. As I was away in my thoughts I heard a woman pounding at the door you bitch im gonna kill you. He mine. That could be cench's gf she probably thinks he's having a affair. I quickly get out of the shower and head for the door to confront this hoe.

As I opened the door she punched me in my face ......
To be continued ❤