the boss

I'm excited today is the day I start my new job im currently going to be working as the waiter and the event planner for big avents.

1 new message: shan⚘
Hurry up don't be late i told you the boss is very strict

I've been hearing alot about the boss people claim hes a savage and he takes no shit from anyone that includes wemon. I grab my handbag and head to my car I think I'm going to be late. I speed up and get there 5 minutes late. I walk in and see shan waiting there for me.

Shan: heyyy
Y/n: heyy
We hug then she whispers in my ear he hasn't noticed your late just blend in.
Lucky for me todays just the opening advent for all staff and guests so I xan be a little late. I walk towards the bar area with my dress tugging under my feet its a long red velvet sparkly dress something you would wear to a wedding.

My hair has a middle parting with edges and tight curls. I walk towards the bar as a tall guy with tight curls, chocolate eyes and a tattoo on hes upper right eye bumps into me. Before I can say anything he looks down and gives me the dirtiest look ever if looks could kill id be dead rn.

Guy: watch were ur going u blind or something
He says and tuts straight after
I look at him with a confident face and say
Who do you think you are you came in to me you should have some respect lil boy.

In that moment he pushed passed me with force me almost landing on my ass in quick reaction I slapped him in the face leaving a small red hand print on his right cheek. He looked at me and I could feel the anger but he just said your lucky your a girl bitch touch me once more ill remove your fingers.

He left the building being escorted by 8 or 9 men. Shan pulled me to the side and said why would you do that hes your boss the one they call cench. Everyone fears him around here hes the boss of the city if you ask me. Its not my fault I shout you didn’t tell me my boss was a fit guy I thought he was a guest. Shit I bet I've lost my job now.

You should go and apologise.
Ugh ok.

Cench aka the boss pov:

How dare she slap me she clearly don't know who I am else she would have ran for her life. She the first person to ever stand up to me like that if anyone else would have slapped me male or female I would have slapped back. But there was something about her that made me hold back.

I'm not sure what yet but I'll find out.
Boss there are opps on the perimeter.
Kill em all of them I said there a danger to me since my dad passed every one has been trying to take my place. I chucked down the burnt out spliff when I heard someone in the ally way behind me.

It was a guy dressed in all black he had a knife. He came at me with the knife and I was alone so I took it off him I didn't want to kill him but he left me no choice.

Y/n pov:
Ugh where is he i hear a muffle from the ally way as I pear around I see the boss taking a knife out of the man's stomach he turns to me and says its not what it looks like come here. I start to run when his guards chase me the dress I'm wearing causes me to fall then the guy twice the size of me grabs hold of me.

What do we do with this one boss kill her?
No take her to ours while I think of what I should do
As he said that I feel a cloth go around my nose and mouth and I slowly begin to pass out.

Cench aka boss pov:
Ugh why did she have to show up what am I supposed to do with her I dont want to kill her she looks so innocent with her light blue eyes and her tight black curls and her perfect shaped lips. There's no way I can let her go she will tell people what has happened.

I drive back to my apartment where they all are she's sleeping in one of the spare rooms I tell the guards matheo and Liam to keep an eye on her and make sure she doesn't leave the room. I grab a drink from my bar room and head to bed for a while.
Maybe ill know what to do with her tomorrow.

Hi guys I hope u liked it its something new xxx