Ares almost went crazy when Athena didn't call him like she'd promised when we were eating at the dining table.

He's probably worried about her.

I decide to pick up the phone.

"Athena" he says relieved.

"No" I say.

"Who are you and what are you doing with Athena's phone?" He asks in a cold monotonous voice.

"I'm her brother- Atlas" I say.

There isn't a sound at the other end from the phone for a while.

"Can you put Athena on the phone, I'm worried sick over her. She promised me to call every day and she hasn't done that since Tuesday nor has she been answering any of my texts or phone calls." He says.

"I can't" I tell him.

"Why not" he asks worried and slightly hurt maybe even angry.

"Because...because Athena is in a coma" I tell him.

"What?!" Ares practically screams? "What the fuck happened!?"

"I don't know okay. Athena was hurt so I helped her with the injuries and not even a day later after we went shopping, I got a weird feeling like something was wrong. So I checked up on her and I found her in her room bleeding out, she was stabbed or something, I don't know- I just rushed to the hospital with the others and now she has been in a coma since Wednesday" I rush out in one breath.

I'm breathing heavily when he answers, "I'm booking a plane right now- where are you, I'm coming there" he says un-negotiably.

I tell him where the hospital is located before he hangs up.

I put the phone down again while turning to Athena.

"So-....I don't know if you heard but your friend Ares is coming here. He kept calling you and I didn't want him to worry so yeah, long story short he's on his way here" I inform her

Again that small squeeze of her hand.

I smile a little and give her a small kiss on her hand, "wake up, Ena. I can't do this without you" I say as my voice breaks.

I haven't cried since I stopped myself from doing it Wednesday in the hallway, I want to cry every time I look at her pale face. She still looks so lifeless.

I feel tears emerge in my eyes and don't stop them from falling now.

They roll down my cheeks as a small sob escapes my lips.

"You have to wake up Ena- you have to" I whisper even though the words of the doctor telling me that she'll probably be in a coma for more than a week chant in my ears.

Suddenly Athena's heart monitor starts going crazy as her body start compulsing and shaking in the bed.

I look up scared and worried as someone grabs me and drags me away from my twin.

"What's happening!?" I scream as doctors and nurses escort us out of the room.

I don't get any answers and we're all just left behind in the hallway.

Tears continue making their way down my cheeks as sobs escape my parted lips.

I fall to the floor and wraps my arms around my legs, forming a ball.

I lean against the wall as I continue crying as images of Ena's bloody almost dead body flash in front of my eyes before switching to that image of her twitching on that bed while her heart goes crazy.

Someone wraps their arms around me, Vincenzo.

"Shhh Atlas, she'll be okay" he says softly, emotion evident in his voice for the first time in years

"What if she won't" I say while wiping the tears off of my face.

"She will Atlas. She's strong, she survived so much in her life, she will survive this too"

"You can't know that for sure. She might be having a heart attack in there" I say.

"You're right, I can't know for sure but you have to believe that she'll be okay. You can't give up hope Atlas, she's only been in a coma for a few days. You giving up, is her giving up" he tells me.

It takes everything in me not to start crying my heart out.

"Come on, get up." Vincenzo says while helping me on my feet.

"Let's get some food, this can take a while" he says referring to Athena and the doctors.

I just nod my head, not trusting my voice then follow him out of the hospital.