~19~

Jerry went upstairs around 11:00 o'clock at night

Jerry went upstairs around 11:00 o'clock at night. He walked in the room too see a dark room with the Tv on but a asleep Tom with an empty chocolate box. Jerry chuckled and tidied up the mess. He got changed and turned the Tv off. He was snuggled into bed and fell asleep.

The next morning Jerry woke up and Tom wasn't there. He stepped out of bed and grabbed some clean clothes and a towel and had a half an hour shower. He loved the warm water drop on his body and it made him more awake.

After his half an hour shower he got dressed in his normal clean clothes. He skipped downstairs and Tom wasn't anywhere. Jerry jumped on the chair and checked his phone to see Toms location.

Tom was at the bar. Jerry sighed and decided to go check up on him, he slipped his phone in his pocket and skipped to the door and grabbed his brown laced shoes and popped them on. He laced up his shoes and left. He walked to the bar while whistling some nice songs.

He arrived at the bar and walked in seeing a bloody and bruised Tom and also a bloody and bruised Butch. Lightning wasn't there tho but loads of other cats were watching. Jerry was angry and tried not to cry and was worried for Tom. He ran over and stopped Butch's punch "leave.him. ALONE" Jerry screamed in Butch's face making butch feel scared at a midget mouse. Jerry kicked his stomach and pushed him into the desk.

Tom went to speak but immediately closed his mouth again and gulped. Jerry grabbed Toms hand and walked out and walked home "why the actual heck would you go to a bar to have a fight? It's really early morning as well" Jerry said to Tom. They both didn't look at each other. "I went to the bar to grab a beer and maybe some cheese for you" Tom started "Butch walked up behind me! I didn't even know he would be there". Tom finished.

"He tried being friends with me and I simply said "no" but he went to punch me until I grabbed his fist and punched him making a massive fight between us" that was the honest truth.

Jerry nodded and fiddled with his fingers.

They arrived home and walked inside. "Well, your grounded" Jerry simply said walking into the kitchen "What! Your my boyfriend not my parents Jerry" Tom said mad and Jerry laughed "just kidding! But you have to spend 4 hours in your room, only leave for a toilet and I'll bring up some food and drinks every hour" Jerry said and Tom rolled his eyes. "Fine" Tom made his way upstairs with a laughing Jerry.

——————————————-

Tom walked in the room still hearing Jerry laughing faintly. He made the bed that was messy and made sure he had everything he needed.

Tom laid in the bed over the covers still in clothes and his socks and shoes on.

He was watching a comedy show on Tv which made Tom laugh all the time but felt really hungry. Jerry walked in with some crackers, cheese, tomato and cucumber and a warm glass of milk. "Your first meal and you already survived 4 minutes" jerry said and Tom politely took the drink and plate out his grip.

———————————-

We don't really wanna know what Toms up to do we?

Jerry tidied the kitchen hearing Tom laugh upstairs. He rolled his eyes and ignored it. Jerry started to make a cheese cake that him and Tom completely adored. They both loved the cake. Jerry started. Tom already survived 16 minutes in there.