~11~

When they got home Tom said it was ready for bed

When they got home Tom said it was ready for bed. It was already pitch black outside. Jerry shook his head and crossed his arms "I'm not going to bed" he said and Tom frowned. Jerry went to run and hide from Tom but before Jerry could even move, Tom grabbed his jumper and pulled him up to his face. "Now.....don't run do we?" Tom said seriously and Jerry smiled nervously. Hehe.

"Sorry Tom" Jerry said sarcastically followed along by rolling eyes. Tom carried him upstairs and threw him on the bed. "Get dressed! Bed!" Tom demanded the little mouse "only if you sleep now" Jerry said "I was gonna have a coffee and read my newspaper" Tom said "read and drink up here" Tom liked that idea and nodded "okay then" he said.

Tom went downstairs and made a coffee. Jerry quickly got dressed and got under the covers already getting cosy and closing his eyes ready to sleep.

Tom came up and set his coffee on the bed side table and news paper on the bed. Tom quickly changed in the bathroom.

Tom got under the covers and turned the lamp on. He read while drinking coffee. Jerry fell asleep snoring quietly like he always does. Tom thinks it's cute and always blushes.

When it was about 1:00 in the morning he put his newspaper down and turned the lamp off. Tom also fell asleep cosy under the covers.

The next morning Jerry woke up before Tom. Tom was absolutely exhausted. Jerry smiled and jumped out of bed. He quickly got dressed in the room and hovered around Tom.

"Tom....Tom~ TOM! Tom I'm starving" Jerry kept calling his name and poking him in different places. Tom soon woke up and pushed Jerrys away. Jerry laughed. Tom sat up and scratched his head. Jerry bounced on top of him. "I'm hungry!!!" Jerry said two times while his tummy rumbles also two times.

Tom sighed. "You don't know how to cook?" Tom asked confused and Jerry nodded "y-yeah....I don't know how to c-cook" he gulped feeling embarrassed and Tom laughed. Jerry frowned feeling even more embarrassed.

"Didn't you learn how to cook in high school?" Tom asked still smiling. Jerry looked down feeling sad. Tom was confused. "You didn't let me go to high school.....remember...." Jerry said holding back his tears. Tom looked sad and sighed. Both their hearts were shattered into tiny little pieces inside. "You would lock me in the bathroom till you were back! You would only put dog food in there and water with dead flies in! Didn't have any of that for 6 hours" Jerry said suddenly breaking down into tears.

"Jerry....I'm so sorry for making your life horrid! Now it's all my fault that your life was horrible and disgusting" Tom said giving him a tight hug. Jerry hugged back of course. Jerry loved hugs. Especially from Tom.

They got out of bed after Jerry calmed down and was smiley again. Tom got dressed and cooked breakfast.