~1~

Tom was walking in the house and he passed the living room and spotted Jerry on his phone "Jerry! Where were you?" Tom asked walking and sitting next to him on the sofa

Tom was walking in the house and he passed the living room and spotted Jerry on his phone "Jerry! Where were you?" Tom asked walking and sitting next to him on the sofa. Tom saw he was scrolling through TikTok on his for you page. There were loads of other mouses and cats showing their six packs and muscles "why are you watching them?" Tom asked. He was very jealous and hid his feelings for Jerry. "What? It's not like you like me or anything" Jerry said scrolling and Toms eyes widened. He blushed and looked away to hide it "o-of course not" he coughed.

"Wanna go out anywhere?" Tom asked standing up once his blush faded away. Jerry nodded and put his phone in his pocket. He stood up with a massive yawn and big stretch. "Where shall we go?" Tom asked and Jerry thought for a little while "cafe or something nice and mini maybe?" Jerry asked and Tom nodded "of course! Where ever you wanna go" he said and grabbed Jerrys hand and ran out the house.

They hopped in Toms car and Tom drove to a cafe down the road. They parked and both walked inside the cafe. "What you want? Go get a table but tell me what you want" Tom said standing in line and grabbing out his wallet grabbing some money "I want a hot chocolate nothing too much!" Jerry said and Tom nodded "I'll have some milk" Tom said. Jerry sat at a table close to Tom and grabbed out his phone to scroll through TikTok again.

Tom walked over to Jerry holding the drinks to see another cat talking and sitting with Jerry. Jerry looked uncomfortable. Tom walked over "excuse me Jerry whose this cat?" Tom asked jealous as freak. The cut chuckled "nice to meet you!" The cat stood up and stood in front of Tom. Tom placed the drinks down and Jerry took a sip of his. "I'm Butch" Butch said pulling out a hand from his pocket. Tom put his hands deep down in to his pockets. Butch put his hand away "is this mouse single" butch asked winking at Jerry. Jerry stood up with his phone and drink and hid behind Tom "sorry, but no" Tom said and picked up his drink "legs go Jerry" Tom and Jerry left with their stuff.

Jerry drunk all his hot chocolate and Tom drunk all his milk. After they drunk they drove home. "Let's chill when we get home" Tom said and Jerry nodded in agreement.