~18~

They arrived at the hospital and Jerry with the two older males were left alone in the room with Tom

They arrived at the hospital and Jerry with the two older males were left alone in the room with Tom. "Go away!" Tom hissed and Jerry was confused "T-Tom....what happened?" Jerry said worried and nervous. "YOU HAPPENED" Tom shouted making Jerry scared and back up. The two older cats stood in front of Jerry to protect him. Jerry bust out crying. "I don't ever wanna see you guys again! Jerry was everything to me now Lightning and Butch have to take him away from me....I'm broken" Tom yelled.

Butch and Lightning gulped and felt guilty. So did Jerry. Jerry loved Tom and Tom loved Jerry. "Tom....your everything to me....I love you" Jerry sniffed and wiped his snot with his sleeve.

Tom felt bad but didn't show it. He glared frowning. "I don't need you anymore-" Before Tom could finish Jerry ran up and the lips were touching. They both blushed like crazy.

Tom broke the kiss "Jerry...you stupid mouse" Tom blushed and Jerry smiled. Lightning and Butch weren't jealous and smiled at the two men couple in front of them.

"Tom, do you forgive me? I'm sorry for making you jealous and sad i-" "Jerry. Jerry, it's fine" Tom said rubbing his head and Jerry smiled brightly.

When Tom was out of hospital he arrived back home with a bandage over his head and one on his left arm but of course covered by gloves. Tom and Jerry hugged tight. "Wanna be mine-" Jerry said handing him a box of chocolates and 2 roses. Tom politely took them "thank you! And yes my cute little mouse~" Tom winked and went upstairs. Jerry whole face was red and tipped backwards.