Acknowledgements and Sequel

Well... After two years, we're at the end of another story of mine, which I'm shocked at. Like usual, I'll be posting an editorial of this story in my random book It's a Secret to (Almost) Everyone where I'll be analyzing this story along with providing some extra lore and explanations for the choices I made.

   Like usual, I have my special thanks to give to some notable readers.

prophet1932
You're the first person I met on the MiA Amino and we've stuck together since through everything that's happened there. Even without comments and votes, you've showed your support in spades, and that's been invaluable to me during this. And don't think I forgot about that character cameo, it's coming later!

sapphiregrace1224
Literally what can I say? Our countless hours spent talking, world-building, and character-building mean more to keeping my inspiration up than anything else I can be given. And honestly, I still don't feel like my chapters are worth dropping everything to go and read, but it makes me feel incredibly flattered and actually feel confident. Thank you ^^;

RosettaThorn
Again, our countless hours spent world and character-building have been invaluable to me, and the artwork you've made of my characters is absolutely gorgeous, even if you don't think so. The meaning matters more than the art quality itself. Also, thank you again for letting me use Arthur in Bellan's special episode! If only that AU of Arthur staying with him could be a reality :'D and even if you're not on Wattpad anymore, I still wanted to thank you overall.

A_EmptyEntity
You came in much later than most readers in terms of this story first being posted, but your comments really helped me as well. I value comments tremendously since they actually let me know if I'm doing things right or not, and you provided the kinds of comments I was looking for. I thank you deeply for that!

BikeTheBicycle
I'm sorry again for self-advertising all the craziness I have for Len and his AUs on the MiA Amino, but I loved your comments just as much! Enthusiasm from even just a couple readers is like gold to me, more than invaluable!

   But if it wasn't already obvious, Len's story doesn't end here. I can't stand to leave things as they are now, so there's going to be a sequel that'll be posted when this part goes up! But without further ado...

"The Abyss is a wondrous place, filled with as many blessings as it is curses. But a thin line separates this, and that is the dawn."

Ever since Len Keiri first heard about the Abyss, he has devoted his life to it. He's offered his mind, body, and is now willing to offer his spirit to it. After all, what is more one sacrifice when the Abyss has already taken all he's offered and more? However, one obstacle stands in the way of his final offering: the Fifth Layer and Idofront, an ancient ritual site guarded by the White Whistle Bondrewd.

Bondrewd the Novel, the Sovereign of Dawn. He's known for his powerful Relics and advanced technology, but most of all his secrets. When Len uncovers one of these secrets, Bondrewd is not as willing to let him make his Last Dive. But little does Len know that this misfortune is a blessing in disguise.

"Something as wonderful as you shouldn't go to waste, Lord of Knowledge..."

Excerpt:

Excerpt:

Entering Idofront feels like I'm stepping into another world. The same unison of stone and steel exists here, though there's more metal. Pipes of varying sizes crawl along the walls and ceiling, the hiss of steam and slight swirl of water flowing through them faintly echoes out. Caged light bulbs hang along the walls at twelve-foot intervals, dying the walls and floor brown with their yellow hue.

"Damn, it reeks like wet metal in 'ere," Melva mutters, her voice echoing slightly. She's right, it does, and now I can't stop smelling it after she pointed it out.

"The Sovereign of Dawn will be here shortly," the leading Delver says, looking back at us. Even now that we're inside, he nor any of his fellow Black Whistles remove their masks. I'm about to ask why this is the case when echoing footfalls sound from further down the hall.

"'Shortly' is certainly an accurate word to describe my arrival, Kanja," a man speaks in a deep, rich voice. I recognize his accent in a second, and the speaker himself rounds a corner, coming into view with two more masked Delvers following him.

He's a man of impressive stature, only a head or so shorter than Ozen, though his shoulders aren't as wide as mine. He too is dressed in all black but with a more formal flair. His knee-length coat seems tailored-made, gloves form-fitting and refined while a black silk cravat is tied around his neck. Resting atop it is a white whistle that resembles a pair of boney hands clasped together in prayer. As I look up at his mask-shrouded face, bearing a single purple line that vertically slices down its center, I know who this is despite never seeing him before.

"I welcome you to Idofront, fellow Delvers. It's simply wonderful to meet quite unique conquerors of the deep such as yourselves." The man spreads his arms out wide, as if beckoning us into them. "I am known as Bondrewd the Novel, the Sovereign of Dawn."