Can Sky Sleep Forever?

Time's POV

Watching Warriors and Wind fall through that portal like that sent a jolt of panic through me. Something or someone is trying to separate us. But why only two of us at a time? The element of surprise is gone now. They could have just separated us all at that same time. Are they trying to make us feel useless? Why now?

"Well, looks like the captain's not going to annoy me anytime soon," Legend shrugs and I glare at him.

"You're just going to brush it off?! They just got kidnapped!" Twilight shouts and I'm surprised that Sky's still asleep.

"Oh what, I'm suppose to going kick a tree down like you!"

"At least act like you care!"

"I don't even know you guys let alone like you!"

That's a good point, we don't know much about each other. And we all know that. If Hylia brought us together, why is she letting us get separated? If she's wanting to ruin our lives then she's already done that. Letting us find other heroes only to have them ripped away from us. A yawn breaks me out of my thoughts. Looking at Sky I see that he's finally awake.

"Oh, so now you wake up," Legend scoffs, stopping his argument with Twilight, for now. He will agrue with anyone, I've figured out that much.

"Where are we?" Sky yawns as Twilight sets him down.

"A few miles from where we were camping," I explain. He nods and looks around yawning a little.

"Where's Wind and Warriors?" he questions after what feels like minutes.

"Uh,...well you see-"Twilight starts.

"They got kidnapped," Legend says bluntly.

"What?!" Sky shouts now fully awake.

"Good job Legend. Now he's going to blame himself," Twilight growls.

"Next time he won't fall asleep," the veteran shrugs.

"Legend," I warn and he scoffs.

"We have to find them!" Sky shouts. And now there's two of them. Dealing with a panicking Twilight is frustrating enough. Sky better not be like him. "How long ago did it happen?"

"About a minute before you woke up," I answer since Twilight's too busy looking around and I knew Legend wouldn't answer.

"It just happened? I should have been awake," Sky mumbles looking down.

"None of us knew it was going to happen. It all happened so quickly."

"Yeah, and now we have more work to do," Legend grumbles and Twilight and I give him a glare.

"Wild and Hyrule disappeared then we were pushed through a portal. Now Warriors and Wind fall through one right in front of us," I sum up this time out loud.

"Separation by twos?" Sky asks.

"Well there's four of us," Legend sighs. "If they have enough guts to drag Wind and Warriors away why didn't they just separate us as well?"

"Trying to keep us on edge?" Twilight offers only glancing at me for a second.

"They could be trying to pin us against each other," I say causing the three to look at me.

"But why the four of us?" Sky questions looking at all of us, hoping for an answer.

"Who knows, but should keep moving before whoever separates us decides to send anything after us," Legend grumbles taking the lead again.

"It'll be harder to track us if we're moving," Twilight nods following Legend. He might fool the others, but I know he's just trying to find the others.

"Let me guess you're going to push us until we fall," Legend scoffs, giving Twilight a glare. 

"Let's not do that. It won't be good for us," Sky says quickly and I relax a little, on the inside. He's going to be reasonable about it. He'll keep his head instead of running around blind  while we look for the others. 

"Hopefully a portal for us will appear soon," I start causing the others to stop and look at me. "We won't be able to find the others here."

"He's right," Sky says looking at the other two . "They went through the portal, this was a distraction to separate us."

"Then why are they taking so long," Legend huffs crossing his arms. This only ends with the three of us staring at him.

"You want to get kidnapped?" Sky asks looking very concerned at Legend who only sighs.

"If we get this over quickly I can go back to sleep quicker. I won't have to listen to any of you either," the veteran grumbles. 

"You are aware they could kill you," Twilight points out. 

"Even better," Legend scoffs before he starts walking quickly down the path.

"He worries me," Sky says looking after him. 

"We shouldn't get to far away from each other," I say quickly following our grumpy veteran. He does worry me at times, but he's just had a rough life. He's had about seven adventures he must have lost his childhood if he even had one. It's clear we both don't like Hylia. Legend made that very clear while I was way calmer about it. The moment we all met Legend had started cusing Hylia out, much to Sky's horror. 

"Don't walk so close to me," Legend growls giving me a glare. I'd chosen to walk beside him to keep him from trying to fight Twilight or Sky, mostly Twilight. 

"You'll not care as long as I'm quiet," I simply point out causing him to glare at me more.

"Shut up!" he growls picking up his pace. I only follow after him. We walk for a while before the silence seems to get to him. "Why the f-" Legend says turning, but he stops as he looks behind us. Turning  my head, to see what he's looking at, I see that Twilight and Sky are no longer behind us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Looks like the heroes are getting themselves into trouble. Who knows what could happen to them? Guess you'll have to wait to find out.