A Bed

CW: mature, adult content

What the hell had happened?

Her lips buzzed the entire night, nerves ending completely fried from his burning touch.

They had kissed and the worst part of it all...she wanted to again.

Nicole was sure she hadn't slept at all the entire night. The gentle breath of the other girls should be indication for herself to join them. Instead her mind was a whirlwind of all the little moments, every gentle touch, every fleeting glance, and that damn kiss.

The sun rose, Ginny rising along with it. Hermione had slept probably another hour.

She couldn't take this torture. She needed to flee, maybe head back to America after all. Nicole waited around ten minutes after Hermione finally rose and rip off the sheets of the bed and raced across the hall to the bathroom.

She washed her face, brushed her teeth, and ran her fingertips over her bottom lip for the millionth time.

How was she going to face him? Nicole could barely look in the mirror.

Dressed for the day, she gripped the doorknob and finally finding courage she flung it open, only to collide with a solid mass about to head downstairs.

Fred. In this morning shirt and boxers, heading to breakfast.

She tried her best to lift her jaw from the floor and her eyes to his. Thankfully, she didn't need to, as a large veiny hand gripped the back of her neck, pulling her face to his.

He tasted like fresh mint, his tongue licking into her mouth as she almost collided with the wall behind her.

As quickly as he was on her, his lips departed, whispering a soft, "In case anyone was looking." He winked at her as he turned back towards his room, abandoning breakfast.

Unless someone had passed by them, the hallway was empty. Nicole stood frozen, as if blasted by an Immobilus spell.

Maybe she had fallen asleep. Maybe she was dreaming.

The tingle in her lips was only more noticeable however. Her bottom lip was slightly wet, making her whimper almost. It had happened.

She wasn't sure how long she sat on Ginny's bed, replaying the encounter but she must have missed breakfast. She finally worked her body to move, slowly heading down the stairs.

How was he going to act? Was this a new demension to their scheme? All apart of his massive prank?

She stood frozen again when she heard a conversation in the kitchen.

"Mum! She was tossing and turning all night! She even kicked me once and it was bloody hard! I don't understand why she can't just sleep with Freddie, he's use to all that by now."

"Gin-" It was Ginny and Mrs. Weasley. Where was Fred?

"They are getting married soon anyway! And this is Fred, he's clearly not a saint-"

"Hey now-" There he is.

"Please mum! I want to be able to actually sleep at night!"