A Bottle of Ogden's

Harry was flying. 

He felt like he could do anything, he felt like he could be anyone. 

After the clapping dissipated, Harry walked back into the crowd with a smile on his face. People reached out to him, murmuring things in his ear, shaking his hand. 

A masked man clasped his hand, "Welcome Potter," he said, "The Dark is glad to have you." 

Harry blinked and nodded, walking away from the man and trying to find Draco and the others again. He felt a hand grab his shoulder and turn him around. Harry stood face to face with Bellatrix Lestrange. Her mad eyes gleamed behind her mask, her distinctive curly hair like a nest on her head. 

"Potter," she whispered, drawing out each letter like it tasted sweet. "How nice of you to join us." 

Harry could feel her fingernails digging into his arm, "Err, yeah," he said slowly. 

Bellatrix laughed, a high pitched, crazy sound that made Harry's ears ring. 

"You killed that mudblood girl?" Bellatrix asked, her head cocked to the side. 

Harry swallowed and nodded. 

Hermione. 

In the midst of his euphoria, Harry had completely forgotten about murdering his friend. 

Bellatrix grinned, "Well done Potter. I'm sure the Dark Lord will find many uses of you." 

She let go of his arm and sauntered away. Harry felt oddly proud after her praise. 

"Harry!" 

Harry turned to see Pansy waving at him from near the ballroom door, Draco and Blaise standing with her. Harry ran over, trying to avoid people's gazes as he pushed past them. He eventually made it to his friends and they pushed him out of the door before he could say anything. Harry looked back for a moment and caught a glimpse of Riddle staring at him, an odd smirk on his lips. The door shut and he disappeared. 

Harry was suddenly bombarded by Pansy. She flung her arms around him and squeezed

"Pans- can't-breath-"

Pansy let go and held onto Harry's shoulder, "I am so proud of you Harry Potter." 

"They loved you," Draco said, folding his arms. 

Harry grinned, "It went better than I expected I guess." 

Draco smirked, "I have a bottle of Ogden's in my room. I was saving it for something important..." 

Pansy's eyes lit up, "Can we?" 

Draco nodded and Pansy squealed, "This'll be so much fun!" she exclaimed, bounding down the hallway. "Hurry up!" she called. 

~~~~~~~~~~

Draco's room was not, in fact, decked out in Slytherin wall hangings and sheets. His room was black and minimal. Harry thought it suited him well. Pansy was already rummaging through his draws when the boys entered. 

"Where is it?" she asked. 

Draco yelped and pulled her away from the draws, "Don't go through those," he said, reaching in and pulling out a bottle of amber liquid. 

Pansy poked her tongue out at him and sat on the floor, patting the place next to her and looking at Harry. Harry sat down as well, followed by Blaise, and eventually Draco, who had produced four shot glasses. He filled them up to the brim and handed them out.