Neil in danger!!

Happy reading 💕
Continuation 

Neil noticed Mini and Meera coming behind him. He halted.

Neil: Tum dono kyu aa gaye.. Mini ye...

Mini: Neil..

Neil: Mini I know tum bohot strong ho, bohot brave ho.. But..

Mini: No ifs and buts Neil Oberoi!! Batao mujhe, kya hua?? Kaha hai Arya?? Bolo naa!! Neil, I need to know!!

Neil (low voice) : Cctv cameras se yehi pata laga ki..

Meera: Ki??

Neil: She was kidnapped..

Mini staggered on her feet. Neil held her. She saw him, he was devastated too, but didn't let it come on his face. He just made her stand and assured her that he needed to reach the place soon, and left.

Meera: Mini tu...

Mini: Usko aleke kahi nahi jaane dene wali mai..

She too stormed behind him, and Meera followed. Neil reached a secluded place, and stood behind a tree. There were 2 people talking, but he couldn't hear them. He recognised one of them. He was so shocked, his eyes filled with tears. Mini was getting anxious, not seeing Arya around. They just heard a shout.

"VEERBALIKA!! NEILL" 

Mini and Neil looked everywhere, but didn't find Arya. 

Neil: Please krishna ji, Arya ko kuch na ho bas.. Mini yaha na aaye.. Vo ye sunti to tut jaati..

Mini: Matarani!! Arya!! (she started sobbing) Usko kuch na ho bas!!

Neil silently sneaked inside the small house there, and Mini was shocked.

Mini: Neil kya kar raha hai?? Kisi ne dekh liya to?? 

Mini went behind him, without being noticed by anyone. Neil didn't see her. He went inside, covering his face. There was only one room, and he peeped inside by the keyhole. He saw no one walking or speaking, but couldn't see the full room. He opened it without noise. He entered, saw..

Neil: Choti madam!!

He saw her silently crying there, her hands and feet tied, he ran to her and freed her. She hugged him tight. He too was weeping.

Arya: Veerbalika??

Neil looked back and was shocked to see Mini standing there, Arya went and hugged her. Neil closed the door, and pulled them to a side.

Neil: Tum yaha kyu aayi Mini?? 

Mini: To kya tumhe akele jaane deti??

Arya: Tumne mujhe dhund liya na??

Mini: Nahi chutanki!! Iss baar teri Genie ne dhunda hai tujhe!!

Arya hugged Neil.

Neil: Aapko kuch nahi hone de sakta mai!! Chalo yaha se nikalne ka rasta dhundte hai.. 

He silently made way through the window. Mini and Arya followed. He saw no one around, and they sneaked, Neil in the front and Mini holding Arya carefully. Just then.

"NEILLL!!!"

Neil turned back to see one person holding Arya, and he pushed Mini to a side, she fell. He was too shocked. Mini heard the police siren, and was relieved. That diverted the man's mind. Neil pounced in at that time, seeing Arya sob, and the person holding her at the knife's edge. He first snatched the knife, and threw it away. And then, pulled Arya from him. Neil kicked his leg hard, and he fell down.