Kabir Arrested!!!

Happy Reading 💕
Continuation 

Mini's face changed at the mention of Kabir, her eyes widened and hands shivered in immense anger..

Mini: Kabir??

Neil noticed this, and immediately regretted mentioning this now.. 

Neil: Mini... Mini, relax.. Mini please..

Mini (shouting) : I CAN'T NEIL!!! I CAN'T RELAX!!! Vo Kabir, that guy!! USNE TUMHARA ACCIDENT KARVAYA THA NEIL!!! MAI USSE CHODUNGI NAHI!! 

Neil (trying to calm her down): Mini relax please!!! 

Mini (breaking into tears): Usne tumhari ja..jaan lene ki koshish kiya tha Neil!! Uski vajah se tumhe kuch ho..ho jaata to?? I will not spare him Neil!!

Both of them were a total emotional mess right now.. They had thousands of things running in their mind, and hearts still yearning for each other's love.. 

Neil: Ku..Kuch nahi hua hai mujhe Mini!! I'm fine!! Dekho mai thik hu.. 

Mini: Pata hai Neil?? Mai kitna ghabra gayi thi?? I was so scared!! Mai.. I.. couldn't take it anymore.. Mujhse.. mujhse nahi ho raha tha... 

He caressed her hair, and let her express her feelings.. She started crying badly, his eyes were teary as well..

Neil: Mini, rona band kro yaar please.. 

She threw herself into his open arms and started crying like a baby, he was crying too, wiping his tears time to time and caressing her hair holding her protectively.. She was like a small baby who was too fragile right now.. He held her protectively like she would break if he left her now.. He was broken from inside, but had to stay strong for her.
Almost half an hour passed, and Mini was still weeping, whenever he tried to break the hug to calm her down, she just snuggled more closer to him, and hid herself in his chest.. He was just stroking her hair to calm her down but so badly wanted to hide her away from the entire world, where she could happy always, take her away from everyone who is the cause of her miseries. He couldn't see his strong lioness like this anymore.. He whispered some sweet nothings into her ears to calm her but all in vain..

He finally gave up, he couldn't hold it in him anymore.. He dropped his head on her shoulders and held her tighter, and let out all his feelings in form of tears.. They sobbed, loud enough for their heart wrenching shrieks to tear the sky apart.. The tears of their agony could make any person shudder.. The creation witnessed the heartbreaking grief of the same two people whose hearts united, that too in the same place... 'The cliff'
The same cliff where they had confessed their feelings to each other, now were letting out their pain in front of each other.. Mini calmed down after a while and slowly rubbed his back to calm him down, but he tightened his hold on her.. She understood that he needed to let it all out, like she did, and she ruffled his hair slowly and rubbed his back.. 

After what seemed like an eternity, Neil stopped crying, he calmed down after a bit, and loosened his grip on her.. She slowly broke the hug, and looked at him, he looked at her... His teary eyes met her teary ones, and they forwarded their hand to wipe each other's tears, as it was something that hurt them the most.. Then Mini slowly got up, and held his shoulder gently and helped him get up.. Neil held his head as the pain shot up again due to crying, and he hissed in pain, that's when she noticed, his sleeve covered with blood..

Mini: Neil!!! Tumhara haath!!

Neil looked at his arm and saw it bleeding still.. Mini looked around for something, but then checked her pockets, she took out a handkerchief and carefully tied it around his arm while he hissed in pain.. 

Mini: Bohot zyada dard ho raha hai kya??

Neil: Nahi, bas thoda sa.. Ye chodo.. You okay now?? Thik ho??

She nodded while looking into his eyes and he smiled a bit.. They looked on as the sun was setting, but this sunset had brought a new sunrise in both their lives.. Neil silently promised himself that he wouldn't let anything hurt her, while she silently vowed that she would stand by him, no matter what comes their way.. Their eyes were making silent promises, and after a few minutes, Mini said..

Mini: Neil, uss din jo bhi hua, mai....

Neil: Uss din se aaj tak jo bhi hua, usko bhul sakte hai?? Please?? 

Mini: Hmm, nahi yaad karna mujhe vo sab..

Neil: To iske baare me baat bhi nahi karte hai ok?

Mini nodded.. She held his hand in hers, with a new determination in her eyes, she smiled at him..

Mini: Chalo ab ghar.. Bade saare hisaab pure karne hai ab

She walked steadily holding his hand, as he smiled, walking behind her, as he could see  'His Mini Madam' back in form now, and he didn't have to worry about anything anymore, as his lioness will tackle everything in her way..

Neil (in mind): Welcome back, Mini Madam 

They walked hand in hand to the haveli, and they reached there only to be shocked.. A police van outside the haveli.. Mineil were worried and they ran inside the haveli, and their shock turned into surprise as at the door, they saw the police arresting Kabir and taking him out of the haveli..

Police officer: Ms. Mini, jo evidence chahiye tha, vo mil gaya, so iss par abhi murder attempt ka charge lagega..

Mini: Thank you officer par.. evidence??

Police officer: Aapke dost ne diya hai evidence, hum isko abhi le jaate hai

Kabir looked at both of them while they glared at him.. The police were going to make him sit inside the van..

Mini: Ek minute officer!!!

She walked towards the van and Neil was confused.. She walked up to Kabir, and slapped him hard.. She warned him pointing her finger at him..

Mini (pointing at him): Agli baar mere Neil pe haath bhi lagane ki koshish kiya na, to tum jaante bhi nahi ki ye Mini kya kya kar sakti hai.. Dur rehna..

The police took Kabir away, and Mini stood there, Neil came and held her hand and smiled at her in assurance..

Neil: Andar chale??

Mini: Ha chalo, sabhi pareshaan honge.

They went inside the haveli, to be greeted by everyone's tensed faces turning into happy faces looking at both of them together.. Preet and Bobby ran to them.. Neil was feeling a bit uneasy and his pain shot up further.. He tried to excuse himself to his room, but couldn't walk..

Neil: Mini!!!

He fell unconscious, but luckily, on the couch, and wasn't hurt.. Mini ran to him, and took his head on her lap, and tried to wake him up..

Mini: NEIL!!! Neil!! Neil utho!! Get up!! Bobby docot ko call kar.. Jaldi!!

Bobby: Ha Mini!! 

Bobby called the doctor and he arrived in some time, Mini was still holding Neil, and the doctor suggested he should be made to lie down properly, so they took him to Arya's room, as his room was too messy due to the Kabir fiasco..

TBC 🥰

Precap: 
Doctor: Ye bohot stress le rahe hai, please dhyan rakhiye!!
After sometime
Mini: Ha meera, abhi baat nahi kar sakti yaar...
....
The phone fell from Mini's hand..

What has happened to Neil??
What did Meera tell Mini??
Is any other storm awaiting Mineil??

Drop your guesses in the comments🤗
Aur batao kaisa laga yaar 😊