A new start

Continuation 

Hearing mini shout, Arya and Neil came in, petrified... But Mini looked happy and excited... made them relax a bit...

Neil: kya hua mini?? aise chilla ke pura ghar sar pe kyu utha rahi ho??

Arya: ha veerbalika.. hum to dar gaye the 😐

Mini: ohhoo.. tum log bhi na, pehle baat to suno..

Neil: sunao..

Mini: vo.. vo.. (she was continuously grinning, due to happiness)

Neil: ab bolo bhi mini

Mini: MUJHE KAL VAHA BULAYA HAI NEIL!!!! WITH MY PORTFOLIO!!! 

Neil: Wow mini.. Congratulationsss 🥳🥳 (and in happiness, they both hugged each other, forgetting about surroundings 😂)

Arya (faking a cough) : ahm ahm..

They see her standing there, giggling and closing her eyes 🙈🙈 they were embarrassed now 🤐 

Arya : maine kuch nahi dekha 😆

Mini : bas bas ha chutanki zyada dadiamma mat bano...

Arya (opening her eyes) : very bad... tum dono mujhe bhul gaye the na 😕

Mineil chuckled listening to her cute complaint and both of them kneeled down in front of her and spread their one hand each towards her, and she ran to them and hugged both of them together.. They shared a cute, family hug... Neil was quite emotional.. As far as he remembered, he never felt this kind of warmth, so he held both of them more tight, but making sure to not hurt them.. 
Mini understood his state of mind, and brushed her hand through his hair, to calm him down... He smiled at this gesture of hers, and blinked his eyes, assuring her that he was fine... They looked like this perfect family, anyone could have... they broke the hug, and mini showed Neil the email, while Arya went back to her room... 

Neil saw the email, and was proud of her.. He always wanted her to fly, and succeed like none else in her life... He had immense faith on her and could say that she was his pride... And indeed she was.. He stroked her head, and leaned forward gently, and kissed her forehead 💕 She just closed her eyes, as he poured out all his admiration in that forehead kiss.. She smiled wholeheartedly at his silent confession. They joined their foreheads and giggled...

Neil: Mini, kal mujhe bhi waha restaurant ka kaam dekhne jaana hai.. par..

Mini: ye to achhi baat hai na Neil, par kya??

Neil: Arya... vo kaha rahegi??

Mini: ha.. vo bhi hai.. kya karenge ab??

Neil: kya kare?? mujhe kuch nahi sujh raha hai mini (he held his head and sat on the couch nearby)

Mini (went next to him): Neil.. Neil.. tum itna tension mat lo.. soch lenge kuch na kuch.. relax.. pls.. hum dono hai na.. sambhal lenge... it's ok..

Mini tried to calm him down, but he was way too worried about Arya... Mini somehow calmed him down, and made him sit on the bed..

Mini: dekho Neil.. Abhi Arya ka school year start nahi hua, par kuch time me ho jayega.. Bas utne time ke liye kuch sochna padega... 

Neil: hmmm... Arya ko akele nahi chod sakte na... Ek kaam karte hai, jab tak kuch arrange nahi ho jata, tab tak mai Arya ko apne saath restaurant le jaata hu, vo vaha thoda occupied rahegi aur bored bhi nahi hogi...

Mini: good idea.. mai usse bol dungi.. vo to khushi khushi aayegi..

Then, Mini spoke to Arya and she happily agreed... They had dinner made by Neil, and retired to sleep

Next Morning...

Mini woke up early, and she decided to make tea, and with lot of difficulty, made tea, but she made more tea, as she had no idea about quantity... Just then, Neil came up, and she made him drink that tea 😂😂 But fortunately, Mini's tea was finally successful.. Then, Mini went to get ready, and both of them along with Arya left home...

Neil went to the place, which he had finalised for the restaurant along with Arya.. He made Arya sit inside the cabin, and he got busy outside as the interior construction was not done yet, as Neil was quite specific about it, but he made sure Arya had her paper and paints, and puzzles with her to keep her busy... 

Mini had reached there, just to find out that it was very different than what she had imagined.. Though everyone were very impressed with her previous works, she had hard time mingling with people because of language barrier, but thanks to Bangalore's diversity, she had no problem communicating, as almost everyone speaks English...

Mineil had a long day... Neil came home with Arya just after Mini arrived, and all three of them were very tired.. So, they decided to order food from outside for dinner. Almost immediately after dinner, Arya went to sleep and Mineil sat down in the common balcony in the first floor.

Neil: So... How was your day??

Mini: pucho mat yaar, it was quite hectic.. Unko mera portfolio pasand aaya, par pehla project milne me thoda time lagega.. tab tak I have to work in office... Tum bolo...

Neil: hmm.. it's difficult mini.. starting all over again.. It's very difficult, I hope ye construction kal tak khatam ho jaaye, varna it'll be tough...

Mini: abhi tak construction khatam nahi hua??

Neil: nahi...

Mini: tum bhi na Neil: isiliye bolti hu, itna specific mat bano cheezo ke baare me.. ab dekho nateeja..

Neil: oh hello.. mai itna specific hu, aur ye patiala babes ke liye acha hai... ok.. 

Mini: whatever.

Neil: chalo abhi sleep, kal bhi jaldi uthna hai

Mini: ha, par tumhara room dikhao na

Neil: abhi dekhna hai kya ?

Mini: ha abhi dikhao

Nail: acha acha chalo

 Neil took mini to his room, and mini frowned as soon as they entered the room. It was all too simple, a black and white combination and no colors or photos, except for his parents' frame on the side table... 

Mini: ye tumhara room itna boring kyu hai??

Neil: what?? hello.. ye choice hai mera, subtle..

Mini: subtle ka matlab boring nahi hota, Aur vaise bhi, kya hi expect karna (whispers) tum khadus, tumhara choice boring..

Neil: oh hello.. mai koi khadus nahi hu thik hai

Mini: ab tum khadus ho, to ho, tumhara choice itna boring kab se ho gya?? 

Neil: tum khud ke baare me aisa kyu bol rahe ho mini??

Mini: mai...(realises what he said) you Neil Oberoi ! what do you mean??

Neil: I mean exactly what I'm saying.. 😝

Mini: shut up😒 ab jao so jao

Neil: okay 🤷‍♂️

Mini (walking from there) : (to herself) khadus kahi ka 😑

Neil: sun liya maine

Mini: ha to sunane ke liye hi bola tha..

And she goes to her room, leaving Neil smiling, forgetting about all his worries ☺

Precap : One month later.. Mini's carelessness

TBC 🥰
Hey all.. sorry for late update
Hope you liked today's update.. 
Pls do comment and let me know, what kind of scenes you would want me to write 🤗