Mini's fear 🥺

Happy reading guys 💕
Pls do give in-line comments if possible 🤗
Continuation

The doctor came out of the ward, sighing.. Mini went to him, and he looked at her and gave her a small smile.

Doctor: Ms. Mini.. Humne operation to successfully complete kar diya hai, aur unke jaan ko koi khatra nahi hai ab..

It seemed like someone just gave her a reason to breathe again, but her heartbeats were raising, looking at the still tensed face of the doctor.
Dadu, Biji and Naeem Bi from behind were thanking god for this, as there was a ray of hope now.

Mini: Doctor.. Neil ko kab tak hosh aayega??

Doctor: 2-3 ghanto me unko hosh aa jayega... Ab..

Mini: kya doctor??

Doctor: ab unko memory loss hua hoga ya nahi, ye unke hosh aane ke baad hi pata chalega..

Mini just nodded and the doctor walked away.. Mini came silently and sat down on the nearby chair, wondering how one single night changed her entire world..

Preet: Mini, sun.. Chal tu ek baar fresh hone, ghar chal..

Mini: nahi preet kaure, kaise?? matlab yaha chodke mai nahi jaa sakti

Bobby: hum sab hai na yaha, tu ghar jaa. Preet.. le jaa usse

Biji: ha Mini, tu itne dur se aayi hai, jaa kuch der me aaja..

Preet: chal Mini.

Preet took her home forcefully, as she knew that Mini needed some fresh air now, she isn't saying anything, but she was suffocated inside the hospital. They reached home and Preet ushered Mini into her room to freshen up, and called up Bobby.

Preet: hello, veer ji.. Hum aa gaye, mini andar hai abhi

Bobby: uska khayal rakhyo Preet, mai bhi abhi yaha se nikalta hu

Preet: Veer ji, mini ne ye sirf hum dono ko bola tha, kisi ko pata mat lagne dena, varna sab pareshaan ho jayenge

Bobby: tu chinta mat kar, bas Mini ko sambhal

Preet: hmm..

On the other side, Mini was inside the room clutching something close to her heart and sitting on her bed, it was Neil's letter.. She caressed the letter lovingly, and held it close to her heart..

Mini: Tumhe kuch nahi hoga Neil, Mai tumhe kuch nahi hone dungi.. Aaj chahe jo ho jaaye, tumhare muh se mera naam niklega, ye vishvas hai mera.. You know Neil Oberoi, ek baar Mini Babita kuch thaan le to kar ke dikhati hai, ab baaki tum pe hai Neil.. Hamesha to kehte rehte ho "I can sense you" aaj kya hua?? han?? Why aren't you able to sense me today?? Aaj I want you to prove me right Neil.. 

Preet (from outside): Miniii!!! Tu thik hai na..

Mini: Ha preet.. Aa rahi hu

She freshened up, and changed to an old pair of clothes which she had left behind there.. And came out.. Preet too freshened up meanwhile and both of them came back to the hospital, just to see Dadu, Biji and Naeem Bi, sitting there tensed..

Mini: kya hua?? Aap sab itne pareshaan kyu ho??

Biji: Pata nahi kya hua Mini, saare doctors andar gaye achanak se.. Aur koi bahar nahi aaya.

Mini: what?? kisi ne aapse kuch kaha??

Dadu: Nahi Mini..

Mini just rubbed her forehead,  until..

Doctor: Ms. Mini??

Mini: yes doctor

Doctor: ek achhi khabar hai, patient ko ab hosh aa raha hai... 

Mini: what!! thank you doctor

Doctor: (smiled) aap andar jaa sakte hai, (looking at everyone) sabhi..

Everyone smiled at the doctor..

Doctor: par dekhiye, sirf ek unke thik saamne aayiyega, varna stress ke vajah se dimaag par dabaav padh sakta hai

Preet: Mini Neil ke paas rahegi doctor..

Doctor: Okay, aap sab sanitize kar lijiye..

Everyone sanitized themselves, but Mini's feet froze at it's spot at the thought of Neil not remembering or recognizing her.. She looked at his ward door, and then at everyone who were santizing themselves.. She didn't notice the tears in her eyes until it started to sting her eyes.. Preet looked around for Mini, but not finding her, she panicked.. She called out to her, but stopped looking at her standing, just staring at the ward door silently, letting all her fears flow with the tears.. She just stood there helplessly, knowing that only Neil could completely heal her now.. Silently praying to the heavens above for her friends, Preet was weeping in a corner..

Mini stopped looking at the door, and closed her eyes, to see all the moments spent together with Neil, that was the only thing which could give the strength she needed at the moment.. 

She walked inside the ward, and saw everyone standing there... Neil was partially concious now, she walked up to him, and stood next to him..
The doctor nearby signed her to relax and smile, so she plastered a fake smile on her face, she saw Neil opening his eyes and she had her heart in her mouth..

He finally opened his eyes and looked at her, but what broke Mini's heart was that he wasn't looking at her how he used to, his eyes were missing that warmth which he always had... He turned his eyes to the doctor, and the doctor enquired about how he felt, he answered with a weak tone... He again looked at Mini, she gathered a lot of courage and asked him..

Mini: Neil... Tum thik ho??

Neil (in a confused and weak tone): uhm... Sorry?? Aap?? Pehchana nahi...

And again, all her hopes were shattered, and this time she couldn't get a hold on herself, she started shivering, and sobbing loudly, she was whimpering by now... She didn't realise anything until someone shook her hand hard..

Arya: Veerbalikaaa!!!!

She opened her eyes and found herself standing in the same place staring at the ward door, and realised that it was her imagination..

Arya: Veerbalika chalo Naa

She was scared now.. She entered the ward with slow steps and teary eyes.. Everyone were standing there while she made her way to Neil.. She closed her eyes tight, as she felt everything happening the same way as she was imagining..

Neil opened his eyes and looked at her, but this time, a familiar kind of feeling settled in her heart, the doctor asked the same question and he answered, and when he looked back at her questioningly, she wasn't able to take it anymore... Tears streamed through her eyes,. The ward was eerily silent and she turned to leave but stopped dead in her tracks... She saw arya at the door too...

TBC 🥰
What do you think made mini stop from leaving the ward??
Does Neil recognise her?? Or will her worst fear come true??
Do comment and let me know 🤗