Chapter 59/You break me...

Start from the beginning

"What happened Josie?" I questioned her but she didn't look at me. "I don't deserve you," she said and It's pained to hear this kind of thing from her.

"Did someone tell you something? Talk to me, love. Please" I made her sit in front of me. "I can't... I can't do this hope" she put a distance between us which breaks my heart.

"What happened, Jo? You can't do what?" I asked her caressing her cheeks. "I can't be with you..." she pushed my hand back and I feel things pang in my gut.

"What? What happened, Josie? Have I done something wrong? I'm sorry that I kisse-" she put her index finger on my lips.

"Shh... it's not you. It's me. I have done this to you. You were unconscious all these days because of me. I don't know how you're back but you're and I'm happy but I can't be with you. Who knows how more drastic things I could do or to students." She cried.

"Josie... it's not your fault. It's not, It's no one's fault. You just broke the sand clock for the people you love so you all can make it home, to me and you did." I embrace her but she didn't clutch back.

"I don't deserve your kindness, not even your devotion or affection. You were right when you said you and I... we can't be... now I know." She was crying holding my hands as she escape from my arms.

"No, Josie... don't- don't leave..." I grasp her hand before she could left. "You're better off without me. Hope," she last time kissed my knuckles before leaving.

First time in my life I was feeling this much pain in my heart, I wanted to go after her but I couldn't. My body just gave up, suddenly I felt dizzy as I passed out in bed again.

When I woke up my head hurts as memories came back in pieces, All the memories I have seeing the vision of me and Josie, together and soon I realized that...

FUCKING HELL! Josie still doesn't remember me!

I widen my eyes when I realized I had my memories back like Dark Josie said that it will come back when I get successful in falling in love with Josie. I look around but I was still in the same spot?

Why I'm not back in time?

I got up rushing to Josie's room, knocking on her door non-stop. "What he-. HOPE!" Lizzie widens her eyes hugging me. "You're squeezing me" I couldn't able to breathe.

"Oh, sorry. You're back! I thought Josie was hallucinating" she pulled away. "Where is she?" I asked. "Oh...she, she's not okay hope... she blamed herself for everything that happened to her..." she informed me as if I don't' know.

"Well, I know. That's why I'm here. So, where is she?" I was getting impatient. "In the shower," she motion her hand in the room so I rushed into the room.

"Woah, Woah, she's in the shower! Where are you going?" She comes in front of me and I swear I could kill her if I wanted but I can't. "Get off my way, Lizzie," I warned her.

"Are you seriously going to talk to her when she's naked?" she widened her eyes, and I realize that in this world I'm still fucking virgin and I or Josie kissed first a while ago.

"Uh... sort of. So can so just," I made her get off my way. "Oh, god when did you two come on that level, and how the fuck I don't know that?" she mumbled.

"Lizzie, I really don't wanna say it but if you utter one more word, I'll snap your neck" but realize she's just a witch, not a heretic. "Are you fucking threatening me?" she frowned.

"I'm sorry," I put a sleeping spell on her since I can't have any interruptions while I'm talking to Josie. Does she also remember me? Of course, she would but why she didn't come to me?

I was about to use an unlocking spell but the door was already unlocked, "Josie!" I opened the door and she was already wrapped in a bathrobe.

God, it's been months since I didn't see her like I was seeing her now. But the only problem is that she looks so astounded. The way water dripped from her hair, her lips parted as if inviting me to claim them.

"Oh, Love..." and I embrace her in my arms as I tiptoe to claim what's mine kissing her tempting pink lips. Pushing her back on the wall made her gasp and made it easy for me to claim her tongue.

I immediately cupped her cheeks and kissed her. She returned it immediately, my hands curling around her neck slowly and pulling her closer as her hands moved to my waist.

I pushed myself on her until there was no space between us, making her straddle her waist as we continued to Kiss. I gently pulled on the hairs at the nape of her neck, making her moan into my mouth making my tongue dominate hers.

"Hop..." I didn't give her any time to talk. I missed her so much that I can't even imagine how much I need her so close to me, everything about the moment seems perfect.

She was right here in my arms, and I just lost my mind when my hands went down on her ass. I can't control it, I don't know how to even talk. The only thing I know is to love her, show her how much I missed her.

I pressed my forehead to hers after a while and when I was about to claim her lips again she stopped me. "Josie... I missed you, I missed you so crazily, love" I caressed her cheeks.

"Hope, yo-you're... I told you. We- we can't be, I almost killed you on my birthday" She said which made me frown. "Josie, me, Hope. Don't tell you still don't remember..." I look at her glancing at her swallowed lips.

"I remember how I tried to kill you, How I made a mess at the school..." she doesn't remember me. She even knows about the curse.

"Jo, listen to me. Please, I love you. I love you, okay. Please remember me" I begged her but she looked more puzzled and dumbfounded. "Yo-you love me?" she widens her eyes which remind me of the day when I first confessed to her.

"Yes, I do but do you? you love me right?" I rubbed her nap, "I do, I love you, hope. But..." before she could tell something I capture her lips as my hand went to the knot of her rob.

I opened my eyes meeting her awestruck eyes, she looks so adorable. "Love, if there is love then there is no need for buts. Remember me. Please, Jo. Remember me" I told her.

"I remember you, hope. What are talking about?" she frowned which breaks my heart. "You're not in love with me, are you?" I couldn't stop the tears which come down my cheeks.

"Why are you crying?" she wiped away my tears. "You don't love, Josie..." I pulled away. She's not in love with me, that's why we couldn't go back in time.

"Hope, I-I do... I love you, please don't cry. It hurts" she confessed. "I know, you're just not in love with me, how you used to be..." I wiped away my tears going backward.

"What are talking about, Hope..." she was confused. I have to find a way to get back in time.

"Don't do this to me, love, it's breaking me..." I feel like I could die at the moment, my Josie wasn't in love like I do?

"Hope, What's-don't cry please...." she embrace me in her arms and I was so mad that I still feel this relaxed when she don't feel the same. I was so mad that I love her but she doesn't.

She wasn't the Josie who promised to do anything for me and it's breaking me...

"You break me, love..." because if she was in love with me as much as I do. We wouldn't be here but we're still here.

I pulled away. "Hope, don-.. Listen to me" I didn't look back as I rushed out of the room to find all the mysterious answers. According to dark Josie, We should probably back to where we performed the spell because I was already in love with Josie but nothing happened. People in the hallway were shocked to see me.

I ignored them, I have more important things to deal with. I have to find a way to go back, I have to make Josie understand we don't belong here.