Ocean Town Paradise

Start from the beginning

Rose:Just wondering if you would be able to win the Gym Challenge with your friend. I've been quite curious about the Champion endorsing you.

Cody:I could give you an explanation.

Rose:Wonderful! Why don't you give it to me over at the local restaurant,I think it would be nice to know you a little better.

Cody nods at the Idea.

Cody:I can do it once I get my Gym badge.

Rose nods at this.

Rose:Yes,a wonderful idea. I wouldn't want to hold you up.

Oleana then whispers something to the Chairman.

Chairman Rose:In any case,do your best for the sake of Galar's future.

He walks over to the restaurant but Oleana stays behind for a bit.

Cody:Hey.

Oleana looks at him awkwardly but it's not visible so she speaks to him.

Oleana:Once you have gained the Gym badge,come to the restaurant immediately. Don't keep the Chairman waiting.

Cody watches her walk away.

Cody:Okay,see ya later!

Cody went down some stairs to visit some stalls and even found a Magnet,which he gave to Zolta.

He went over to the Gym but was told Nessa was out at the moment and so,told him she was at the lighthouse.

It only took him a minute and he found her looking out to the ocean.

Cody*Thoughts*:She must like looking at the ocean,I wouldn't blame her.

He walked up to her and she turned around,hearing him coming.

Nessa was a young woman with brown skin,light blue ocean eyes and a mix of light blue & navy blue hair. She wore a Gym leader uniform that looked like a swimmers outfit,which had the numbers '049' and also had a bunch of accessories around her body and blue eyeliner.

The ones Cody liked the most were her necklace and her footwear which were sandals that had small buoys on the sides.

Cody had been told stories about her from Sonia since they also took the Gym Challenge when he was a baby and were very close friends but he never met her until now and in Cody's mind she looked stunning

Cody*Thoughts*:Great Barrier Reef! She's pretty.

Nessa speaks to him.

Nessa:Oh,it's the special needs Challenger. You are him,right?

But Cody is distracted by her beauty.

Nessa:Um...hello?

She waves in front of him then snaps her fingers and gets his attention.