He kissed her back enthusiastically, dipping her back before leaning down just enough to dip his hands under her thighs, pulling her up. He pulled away slightly and smiled up at her. "I love you, my wife, my beautiful Mrs. Marinette Graham de Vanily, my one and only, and the mother of my future children," he whispered to her ear, before kissing her face repeatedly.

"Mmph- I love- you- too- Félix- Graham de- Vanily- my love- and my everything-" She giggled, kissing him back whenever she could, smothering his face with kisses all the same. When the little bout of friendly fire was done, she stood back on wobbly legs, a little kissed out of sanity, a wide smile on her face. She looked back down to the aisle, where their car was waiting for them to bring them to their reception. She looked up to Félix. "Last one in the car doesn't get to finish until we're home," she whispered, an empty premise, getting ready to dash to the car the moment realization settled on his face.

He arched his brows and once she was already halfway down the stairs, he gasped and ran after her, catching her and throwing her over his shoulder. "No thank you, I'd like to enjoy this. Also I got the windows hella tinted. We pull out of the parking lot like we're leaving and pull into the empty parking lot and then we do it there and then go. Fashionably late is the way to go anyways, no?" he chuckled, whispering in her ear, and opened her door, placing her down and helping her with her seatbelt.

Marinette gasped, and by the time she's registered his words, she was already seated in the passenger's seat, belted into place. She looked as he walked around the car, taking his seat, closing the door behind him. "What, can't deal with blue balls for three hours? I heard edging is a really nice way to enjoy an orgasm to the max," she teased, looking at him as she crossed her arms. "'Cause as it stands, you're the last person in the car."

He blinked, and furrowed his brows, buckling his belt. "I'm not going in the reception with a throbbing boner. If anything, you'd be able to hide it better. Besides, my car, my rules," he smiled widely, reaching his hand over and snaking it under her dress. "Do you have on a garter? Do I get to take it off you with my teeth in front of everyone?" he smirked, starting the car.

"What, I'd be able to hide a boner better? Cause I don't mind sitting on you throughout the reception if that helps," she smiled innocently, gasping as the cool of his hand meets the warmth of her skin. She cleared her throat. "Of course I do. Alya said that Nino said he really wanted to catch a garter and I didn't want to disappoint /him/, so yes, you'll have a garter to remove. With your teeth. From under my dress," she said, a hand on his thigh.

He blinked and grinned, hand feeling around for the fabric. He found it, and sighed. "You don't know how long I've been waiting for this day," he says, bouncing his leg up a bit as he drives towards the parking lot. "Marinette Graham de Vanily."

She kept her touch firm, thumbing his thigh, caressing him. Either he was nervous or just really eager. Either way. She smiled and pressed a kiss on his shoulder. "My husband," she said, looking at him with a knowing smile. "You called for me?"

He looked at her and smiled a bit, squeezing her leg. "Are we a yes for that parking lot then?" he asked, glancing to an empty parking lot to the right of the road.

He was already pulling up to it by the time she glanced at it, and she told him just that. "If it means you're crawling under my dress later to remove the garter with remnants of us? Hell yes."

He looked at her with a sudden look of hungriness and a mischievous grin spread across his face. He pulled into a spot, not very in the lines, and put it into park, before leaning over the console and pressing his lips to hers, groaning into the kiss as he immediately deepened it. He pulled away a bit. "I've never made love in a suit before."