Chapter 1

💕FORCED MARRIAGE💕

(SUGA FF)

CHAPTER ONE

Y/N POV

Today was the day..the day I was going to get married to my one and only bully Min Yoongi..I was all dressed for this 'supposed' special occasion which I don't see anything special at all! Since he bullied me in high school! But my parents made arrangements with his parents and they decided to force us to get married even though I said no they still wanted me to get married with him.

D/N:"Are you ready Y/N?"my father said as I obediently nodded. We started to walk down the aisle as the guest sat there looking at me which is pretty awkward if you ask me...We made it to the 'groom' and I was about to have a panic attack Yoongi was all smiling while I thought in my head "he's just acting.."

Priest:"Ok so let's start shall we.."the priest said as I just waited to get out of here...after like half an hour which felt like an eternity it was finally almost done...

END OF Y/N POV

Author POV

Priest:"Yoongi do you take Y/N as your beloved Wife...."

Yoongi:"I do." he said all smiling while I made my hand into a fist 'why can't he just admit he doesn't want to marry me like the way I don't want to marry him!' I thought

Priest: "Okay now, Y/N do you take Yoongi as your beloved wedded husband?.."he asked as I hesitated while my parents looked at me to answer.

Y/N:"I do.."

End Of Author POV

Y/N POV

As soon as I said I did, everyone stood up and started clapping as the priest said "You may kiss the bride..."

My eyes widened as I looked at him as he had an expression that he didn't want to kiss just like I didn't want to kiss him but I saw my parents so I quickly just pecked his lips which I will regret soon but I least got it over with... Everyone was clapping and some were leaving probably just to find seats at the reception.Yes my parents made receptions for the wedding.which i personally hate....after taking a bunch of pictures with the family' it was time Scan to go to the reception hooray!! I'm honestly being sarcastic OK...We made it to the reception and when I meant "we" me and Yoongi which I would actually like to point out the ride here was awkward...I saw a lot of of people in their seat and talking and apparently enjoying themselves while i'm here standing awkwardly when Yoongi was called by some lady which I think it's his grandma.I was standing there while I just looked around when I heard a"boo" and made me jump.

Y/N: "Ahhhh!! You scared me Joy!" I said while I frowned.

Joy: "Hahahaha I'm sorry couldn"t help it,oh and where's the lucky guy that you got married with?"she said looking around.

Y/N: "Joy! You know that I didn"t wanted to get married with him!!!" l exclaimed as she just laughed while I gave her a SERIOUS Look

Joy:"I know that you didn't want to marry him but look at him,he's popular, rich and handsome."she added as I looked at her unamused.

Y/N:"I'm going to get food,.wanna join me?"I asked as she nodded happily.As we were reaching the station where the food was being served I felt a pair of hands pull me by my waist making me squirm when I realized it was Yoongi.

Yoongi:"Isn't she a beautiful grandma ooos"he said smiling at the lady in front of us as I just looked at him with a 'WTF expression.

Lady:"Indeed she is such a pretty young lady "'she said smiling I couldn't resist but to smile as well..

Y/N:"Thank you,I'm very flattered."| said as I bowed to the elder woman. It was already 10:00 pm and I was already exhausted from dancing and eating.

Y/N:"I'm full and exhausted" I said to Joy while rubbing my belly

Joy was about to speak when Yoongi came to our table and pulled me out of my chair and pulled me out of the reception. Yoongi dragged me outside while l just looked at him weirdly as if he was drunk or something.

Y/N:"Are you drunk or something!!!!Why did you pull me out all of the sudden!?"I exclaimed as he didn't have any expression on his face.

Yoongi:"If it wasn't for your stupid parents I wouldn't have to break up with Wendy..."he said still looking at Me With No Expression"

Y/N:"Well if it wasn't for your stupid parents to accept the offer I wouldn't have to break up with Taehyung!l"l exclaimed After saying that he grabbed my arm and dragged me to his car and drove to a place that I don't know..

*TIME SKIP-*

We arrived at the place that I don't know and it was his house.

He dragged me inside and pushed men against the wall.

What the hell is he doing(In Mind)

Y/N:"YAH!!!!!!!!!! Let go of me!!!!!!"| yelled as I tried to move around but couldn't because he was too strong.

Yoongi: "Let me make this clear Y/N,I don't like you and never will and this is a forced marriage so whatever you do l don't care and you could go out date Taehyung I still have Wendy"

Y/N: "Let me make something clear, don't ask me to do stuff for you cause like what you said.... "THIS IS A FORCE MARRIAGE...!!"