Chapter 2:

Where in the name of Zeus am I? The girl thought confusingly. She stood in the center of a clearing, confusion written clearly on her face.

I swear if this is another one of Hermes's joke he'll pay. She thought, a scowl replacing her once confused face. He really outdone himself, transforming night into day. She reached for her sword which rested on the ground beside her. When she reached for it, her hair fell from behind her back making her face contort in confusion once again. Her once blonde hair was now black as midnight, matching her clothes.

Aphrodite... She thought, exasperated of everything, she let out a long irritated sigh. She stood back up and started walking toward the woods. But when she realized something she stopped mid-step and facepalmed.

Shame on me, how can I forget? The now black haired girl thought. I don't need to walk! I have wings for the love of Hades! She chuckled at her own forgetfulness. Being a goddess did not help her memory at all.

She stood still waiting for her wings to unfold. Her tattoo shifted and slowly, as if it were inside her skin, popped out. As she stood still, large black angel like wings towered behind her petite form. Soft black feathers delicately ticked her back as the sensation of flying now felt foreign to the woman who was restrained from doing such thing. A smile brightened her face. She walked backwards giving herself a head start before sprinting full speed and taking off into the air. She howled in delight making twirls and spins and laughing in the process. How she missed the feeling of the air between her wings and the wondrous way of how it felt when she flew. She missed flying like a bird in the sky and even flying with them. She remembered when the gods belted at her for flying in a populated city. The ordeal attracted numerous amounts of attention from humans resulting in more work for the Olympians to do. But for that moment she savored her time of limited freedom.

When she neared the edge of the forest she safely landed on a tree branch and retracted her wings, her breathing unusually heavy.

Strange, She thought while heaving heavily. I never get tired.

She jumped down the tree branch and continued walking to the city. Looking around she realized people were giving her stares, and that they were wearing 1800's clothing.
He even hired actors, and let them wear these ridiculous clothing. She chuckled under her breath despite having worn those clothes herself.

Not paying attention to where she was walking she stepped on a crumpled but still decipherable newspaper, as her eyes scanned the blurred letters the bold headline caught her attention:

Jack the Ripper Strikes Again!

Jack the Ripper? She thought, picking up the newspaper. Funny, since he lived like a hundred years ago. Her gaze drifted to the date and her eyes widened. 1888?! Are you kidding me?! Her mouth hung open, she stood completely still causing a young boy who was running after his friends to accidentally bump into her.

"Oh sorry, Miss!" The blonde boy apologized. His voice coated in a thick British accent.

"Oh no no," She replied. "I'm the one who should be sorry, I'm blocking the way after all." She smiled causing the boy to smile back.

"If you don't mind me asking," she began. "What year is it?"

"It's 1888, ma'am." He replied. She eyed the boy yet no sign of any uneasiness or acting errors came from him. The raven haired girl forced a smile and thanked him, after being questioned by the strange woman the boy went back to running after his friends wondering if the woman was okay.

This is a joke right? She thought, ready to explode. No, this must be real. Even, Hermes, can't pull this off... Thoughts ran through her mind, excuses, solutions, anything that can convince her that this is all a plaything. That this huge shenanigan was nothing more than just a stage play. Something that would entertain the gods. Until she couldn't take it anymore.

"Damn you Zeus! Fu*k you! Fu*k everyone!" She yelled at the sky. "I didn't ask to be whisked away! This is a piece of sh*t! Damn you! You son of bi*ch! I hope you burn in Tartarus!" She continued yelling a string of profanities causing everyone who heard her to whip their heads to stare at the crazy woman, until a man asked her if she's okay.

"Uh, Miss?" The man at least in his twenties nearest to her said, his British accent sharp. "Are you alright?"

She suddenly shot him a intended dazzling smile making him stutter.

"I'm quite alright," She said, sugarcoating her tone with the sickening sweet grin still on her lips. "Why do you ask?"

"W-well," he stuttered. "A y-young beautiful lady l-like you shouldn't speak in s-such vulgar language." he managed to say a blush spread on across his cheeks. She chuckled knowing she was far from young.

"Oh I do apologize for the mess I have caused."

"Oh n-no! It's quite alright"

"Alright. Then I must be on my way." She spun on her heels walking away but not before she sent him a wink, making the man nearly faint. She laughed, forcefully making a beautiful melody emit from her lips to make all the men who heard her swoon, making her snicker under her breath.

Men are so easy to manipulate. She thought with a sneer before letting out a sigh. How in the world did this happen? I don't even have this kind of power... Let alone any of the gods. Kronos could have done it but why would he even bother or rather how could he have done it? He's supposed to be having that nap of his.

In the midst of all chaos inside her head the woman suddenly stopped walking. Oh gods! I don't even have money! She facepalmed, making a loud smack! as her hand made contact with her face. The thought abruptly ended her string of questions as she now began muttering curses.

How am I supposed to navigate in this era?

A/N: Hello! ^__^ Good day/afternoon/night how are ya? ^__^ Should I continue? Yay or nay? Please leave a comment because in my own opinion I prefer comments over votes :) Also expect that I will update at random times. Bye~! ^__^