Chapter 3: an inevitable war part 2 [updated]

Start from the beginning

That ship was a alpha class aircraft carrier the USS John T. McNeely, named after the current President because the same day he was inaugurated the ship was finished.

While the Lourians were mesmerized by the ship a V-44 Quad flew towards them.

"THESE WATERS ARE PROTECTED BY THE A.F.N, RETURNED TO YOUR WATERS OR FACE DESTRUCTION!" The crew on the Quad warned.

The admiral took this as an insult by them basically saying "your 2'500 ships stand no chance against our 22" and the admiral was not having it.

"WYVERNS ATTACK THAT METAL MONSTER!" The admiral demanded.

The wyvern riders took their oversized lizards with winges and tried to attack the Quad.

However the Quad was much faster and made it back to the carrier.

The wyverns kept going towards the ships which would spell the demise of the Lourian navy.

With the wyverns approaching Admiral Adem Thompson ordered the ship to get ready for AA combat.

With this order the agies combat system activated and aimed the railguns and by using both radar and sensors on the ship it could accurately calculate both the speed and trajectory of the wyverns, and fired.

The sound the railguns made horrified the Lourians, but what terrified them was the fact the all the wyverns became red mist.

The Lourian admiral had a shocked expression before he spoke. "ALL SHIPS FULL SPEED, IF WE CAN GET CLOSE THEY WON'T STAND A CHANCE!"the ship started to move closer to the American an European ships, but they would never get close enough to hit.

With the Lourian ships getting closer the American and European ships were ordered to switch to ship on ship combat.

The aircraft Carriers launched five F-55 black voids and two of the new experimental F-66 boötes voids, it was able to enter re-entry speeds by using two fusion thrusters.

The F-66 got to the Lorians first thankes to its speed and unleashed hell.

Using both its main gun and anti-ship missles both were able to sink 150 ships each.

But as the F-66s finished with their run one of the F-66s thrusters malfunctioned and stopped working.

Luckly that was the worst it got for the F-66 Pilots.

After the F-66s left the F-55s entered the fray and sunk another 300 ships.

After these attacks the aircraft returned to refuel and be re-equiped.

However that would not matter because both the American and European ships unleashed their armaments.

The Railgun battleships fire their weapons destroying another 30 ships each. the arsenal ship then fired 3 missles, but these weren't ordinary missiles, these missles had ten MQ-69 hiveminds on them.

Once the missles reached the correct height the drones detached and started to move like enraged bees.

While this was happening the arsenal ship unloaded the Sub-82 Aquas it had stored.

And While that was happening the Lourians were questioning what they had just engaged in combat with.

"What kind of sorcery is this!" The admiral demanded, but as soon as he said that sentence something came to his mind. "I-impossible ar- 'glup' are we facing the ancient sorceress Empire?"

The rest of the crew looked on in horror with what the admiral had just said, many of them breaking down right then and there.

Both the State of Japans and Qua Toynes observers looked on in both astonishment in fear. In particular the Qua Toyne observer was terrified by the show of power.

A mear ten minutes later the battle was over.

Meanwhile at Gim

Everyone was in position for the attack, and was more than ready to kill some Genocidal assholes.

Five minutes later the first Lourian wave arrived.

Immediately Colonel Jim picked up his radio. " this is Colonel Jim Requesting air support at Gim."

[Air support is on the way]

With air support on its Colonel Jim ordered his units to fire hell upon the Lourians.

The Lourians were not prepared for what was about to happen.

The first barrage began.

"Full speed ahead, Gim shall be ours!" The General shouted to his men.

First was the calvary, but they wouldn't last long as they were fired apon by basic infantry and tanks.

*BOOM* BOOM* BOOM*

The sound that would forever horrify the Lourians. (That is if they survive)

The battlefield exploded with 130-240mm shell along with countless 8.8mm rounds from the M10A1 assault rifle the basic infantry held.

However to give the Lourians some credit, some were able to reach the trenches the A.F.N forces made. However this would mean nothing as the solders swaped to their full-auto haymaker shotguns and mowed them down.

Their was one Lourian solder that was able to hit an A.F.N solder in the leg, but the sword couldn't penetrate the skin tight nano-suit armor they wore, and were quickly givin a fast-pass to God.

Within just two minutes the Lourian calvary was defeated.

The remaining Lourian solders were shocked and horrified in place as theu watched this unfold, that was until they heard a strange sound coming from the sky.

They looked up and saw three gigantic aircraft being escorted by another 15 smaller aircraft.

These three aircraft were the.

B-105 apex destroyer.

AC-260 supernova.

And the arsenal bird apex griffon.

"Get our wyverns up their right now!" The Lourian General commanded.

The wyverns and their riders went up towards these giant beast only to be cut down by both the F-55 escortes and the MQ-69s the arsenal bird deployed.

What happend next was nothing short of a massacre of the Lourian forces.

Both the AC-260 supernova and the B-105 apex destroyer unleashed their armaments and bombs.

"This can't be... we have just enraged the ancient Sorcerers Empire haven't we." He asked the heavens in a defeated tone before being engulfed in flames by a bomb droped by the B-105.

With the invasion attempt by the Lourian kingdom detroyed by the A.F.N, plans were immediately being drafted on invading them back.