Prologue: The Teachers

All the attendees sat in anticipation for the wonderful event about to unfold. For most of the entities sitting in the grand auditorium, multiple lifetimes of experience had finally brought them to this special time and place. As each one sat waiting in their plush seat, they marveled at the massive room they were privileged to be in.

Beautiful granite and marble walls inlayed with gold and silver symbols surrounded them on all sides. The luminous lighting that shone from above provided both perfect illumination and a soothing effect.

From the amphitheater adorned with elaborate and plush seats, those present looked ahead to the magnificent wooden stage before them. Made of the finest woods found throughout the MultiVerse, the stage with its wooden adornments and marble pillars was truly spectacular to observe.

With the auditorium almost full, a brilliant globe of energy appeared about six feet above the stage floor...centered perfectly in the middle of the stage.

Soon, the magnificent golden globe transformed into a dazzling star shape emanating countless colors in all direction. All those in attendance stared in awe at the incredible display of light as it began to take on the form of a humanoid figure.

The bright golden light metamorphosed into a being displaying an ancient royal nature and presence. Neither male or female, this powerful and strikingly beautiful entity poured forth a love vibration that radiated out over the entire amphitheater.

The entity adorned in a breathtaking robe made of exquisite material interwoven with various shades of dazzling colors looked out over the numerous beings seated in the auditorium.

"It is such a pleasure to be here at this time and place. Of my many roles, this act is one of my most favorite. At one point, each and everyone in this grand room made a decision to devote their eternal existence to be of service to all creation. That selfless choice and the enormous time devoted to learning the ancient ways and associated skills has brought each of you here. In many ways, I truly envy the experiences, adventures, and journeys all those present will embody and embark upon.

The Celestial ruler nodded and remembered adventures throughout the MutiVerse of space and time before looking out over the future masters seated. "It is now time for each being here to begin building the new relationships and connections that will have tremendous impact on all creation. Your efforts and future contributions are so appreciated by the All-That-Is and all those who serve Creation."

An exquisite wooden chest appeared with an ancient but magnificent wooden table beside the Celestial being. The ancient entity opened the chest and took out one of the many gold and silver medallions that filled the chest and held it up to the adepts seated throughout the amphitheater.

"As a symbol of the immense sacrifice and dedication you each embody, each new Master will receive a talisman inscribed with the Tree-of-Life and other sacred symbols that represent who and what you are. I now request that each of you come to the stage to collect your talisman and blessing."