Welcome to the Central Universe

Zenon stood on the terrace overlooking the Venutian Gardens while marveling at the beauty observed from above. While Zenon had viewed the various flower and water displays countless times before, the extraordinary panorama of beauty always provided new visual experiences. Interwoven with the vast flower and water displays were wood, metal, and rock sculptures of various designs. Taken from creations across the MultiVerse, the various flower species provided exquisite color combinations that created a breathtaking luminosity. The water fountain displays and associated pools of liquid were mesmerizing as dazzling multicolored water sprayed about in complex and colorful patterns. Creating a meditative state when watched for any length of time.

Along with the vibrant color patterns of both the flowers and the water displays, ancient esoteric symbology etched into the sculptures released powerful knowledge and powers to the observer. One could not stare at the Venutian Gardens without discovering new insights and re-energizing their vital consciousness essence. As with any new venture taken, Zenon used the time at this special garden to help create new insights for the upcoming journey to the outer rim of creation.

Zenon predominantly inhabited Aum and was a member of what was considered the Primary Universal race. The Aum world was located in the Central or First Universe. As attested by the Venutian Gardens, Aum was the embodiment of the greatest of all creations. Due to the incredible antiquity of the Aum world, all matter on Aum was very malleable and could take on any shape or form as desired by its Primary Universal residents.

The Primary Universal race was the oldest race in the MultiVerse, and they had collectively created Aum to be their home world. Both Aum and its inhabitants were forever consciously connected. While every being that made up this central or primary race were indeed individual consciousnesses, they were also connected to each other through a shared subconscious mind. Due to this shared consciousness, verbal communication was not necessary between members of the first race. In fact, most communication between beings of the Primary Universal race involved symbols and images conveyed mind to mind.

Each of these primordial beings existed beyond eternity and were all immortal in the sense that they never died. The actual truth was that every other sentient being in the MultiVerse was also immortal but could still experience physical death. Some of the main responsibilities of the Primary Universals were building and maintaining worlds and being the depositors of knowledge pertaining to Absolute Law and True Reality. To this end, this Central Race had created a grand central complex for monitoring worlds and all relevant data pertaining to these worlds.

The technologies and methods to achieve this extremely complex task were beyond comprehension. In layman terms, extremely sophisticated technologies were employed at each world for monitoring and gathering data that was constantly conveyed to the central complex on Aum for storage and retrieval as desired.

In addition to being master scientists and engineers, all members of the First Race were Master Adepts of Absolute Law and the esoteric knowledge and skills associated with working within the framework of Absolute Law. Due to the ancient wisdom possessed by each member of the Central Race, these special entities had the ability to achieve what many races would consider to be Magical or Godly in nature. Ancient wisdom concerning Absolute Law was conveyed to each world's race through strategic placement of esoteric knowledge on each respective planet and through conscious interactions between Primary Universals and select entities that were part of their consciousness framework.

Inside the Central Complex, Zenon stared at the hologram of the pre-terraformed world currently cataloged as PT017735. Located on the current outer rim of creation, PT017735 was one of countless worlds soon to be terraformed. These pre-terraformed worlds were in optimum positions in their respective solar systems to support biological life.