Earth

- Y/N POV -

After that weird... action? situation? Doesn't matter, after... that... Peter decided that we will stay a little longer at the lake before heading back to the camp.

When we arrived at the camp, we saw some pirates were there and were going through all of our stuff. I and all of the other Lost Boys noticed before we arrived, but Simon didn't.

- SIMON POV -

I walk hand in hand with Y/n, I smile up at her as we walk through the forest, making our way back to the camp. She promised me that she will tell me another bedtime story or would sing to the others.

I look down as I walk, to make sure that I don't step on any rocks. My hand slips from Y/n's hold and I just kept walking, I walked and walked until I was in the camp.

All of a sudden, the was a harsh tug and I was pulled from the ground, I look up and see the pirate holding me. My eyes widen, I look towards Y/n with tears on the brink of falling, she looks back at me with her hands held out.

She smiles sadly, walking closer but the pirate put his sword to my neck, I pull as far away as possible. My breath is getting faster, my hands are becoming shaky and I feel all of the Lost Boys' eyes on me. "Y-Y/n I'm scared," I whine, she slowly nods her head.

"It's ok Simon, you're going to be ok, ok?" She says in a soft voice, her eyes also looking watery, I slowly nod my head along with hers. She turns to the pirates and her expression completely changes, "What do you want with him?" She demands, the pirates laugh.

"Why would we want him? When we can kill him and get you?" He asks, my eyes widen again. The pirate brings the sword closer to my neck and blood falls from the breach in my skin, piercing through it, I squirm in his grasp trying to get out but nothing works.

"NO!" Y/n yells, bringing her hands up, the ground moves and the pirate loses his grip on me. I was about to hit the ground when arms wrapped around my body, saving me from becoming more hurt. I open my eye that had somehow closed during my fall, and I see Y/n looking down at me with tears falling down her face. "I told you, you'd be ok," She whispers, I hug her.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I say, pulling her closer, more arms wrapped around my body. I turn and see Pan hugging both, Y/n, and me.

- PETER PAN POV -

When we pull away from the hug I noticed that all of the pirates were trapped in what looked like volcanoes wrapped tightly around their bodies, preventing them from moving. All of the Lost Boys were standing in a circle around the pirates, and we are all in shock. Y/n brings Simon and 'summons' the rest of the younger Lost Boys to our hut.

"What just happened?" Felix asked once we had killed the pirates, their corpses still stuck in the little volcanoes.

A FEW MOMENTS LATER

"Alright, the boys are sleeping," Y/n says as she walks out of our hut, I walk over to her and wrap my arms around her waist, pulling her closer to me.

"Don't do that to me," I whisper into her ear, she chuckles and nods her head against my shoulder.

"I'll do my best not to," She whispers back when she pulls away from our hug. Nathan, Mathew, and Devin walk over to her, they wrap their arms around her, and she hugs them back. Soon all of the boys are in a big group hug with Y/n in the middle, I summon my shadow and ask it if there are any pirates left on the island.

"There is only Henry's family left, and they are on Hook's ship on the east side of the island," My Shadow tells me, he looks at the group hug happening in front of us and smirks, "How long has it been since flowers grew on the island?"

"A long time ago," I answer, its smirk grows while shaking its head.

"No, the flowers started to grow when Y/n arrived and you realized that you had feelings for her," My Shadow talked again, I turn to face it and I was about to yell at it before I was interrupted.

"Hey! Peter, can you help me? As much as I love the boys, I can't get them off me," Y/n giggles, I chuckle while turning back to the group hug.

"Sure, Lost Girl. Boys, get off of her," I tell them, they started to whine and complain, but I knew that it was just a ruse to get to touch Y/n more.