Campsite

- Y/N POV -

I wake up hearing cheers and yelling. I squeeze my eyes shut, then open them to see a camp and a bunch of boys dancing around what seems like a campfire.

"Good morning darling" said Peter Pan. I sigh in response.

"Are you mad?" He asked, while I just stared at him with no expression on my face. Hoping that he will just untie me and let me go, Probably not going to happen but I really want it to. "Are you comfortable?" Pan asked, raising a brow.

"What's with all of the questions?" I asked.

"Well I like to know what I am working with," Pan said with a smirk on his face, my guess I am going to see that smirk often.

"What is that suppose to mean?" I asked.

"You will find out darling,"

"I told you not to call me that," I said with a bit of sarcasm and anger.

"Ok ok, Y/n,"

TIME SKIP

I have been living in Neverland for a little over a week now and I am now getting tired of my routine; wake, breakfast, hunt, cook, clean, repeat. Sometimes Pan would have celebrations, for new lost boys that arrive on the island which does not happen too often, but sometimes those celebrations would make my day a bit better. And Pan just informed me that we are having another and that it has been a while since we had a celebration.

"Gather 'round boys, and girl," Pan yelled and soon all of the boys and I were gathered around Pan, "We will be celebrating our first Lost Girl!" Pan said and all of the Lost Boys cheered while I just smiled at the thought of having a party/celebration just because I am the first Lost Girl EVER. That is . . . nice.