The Heart Of The Truest Believer

- FELIX POV -

Earlier that day I was going on patrol with some of the older Lost Boy's. As we were on patrol we saw a boy with light brown hair and dark brown eyes. I took the picture of the boy that has the heart of the truest believer, and looked at it then the boy again.

"That's the boy" I say as we slowly and stealthily, made our way closer to the boy. Jim was not looking at where he was going and stepped on a stick. The boy turned his head towards where the noise was, the 4 Lost Boys went towards the boy while I went and made my way behind the boy and knocked him unconscious.

"Jim you're carrying him" I say as I toss the boy over to Jim.

NOW

"Felix what's the news?" Pan asked

"We found the Boy with The Heart Of The Truest Believer" I said as I moved over to the side so Pan could see him, sitting on a log near the campfire.

- HENRY POV -

After the Lost Boys took me, and I got 'settled in' I went over to the campfire. And stared at it, like I am looking into the abius. Then at the corner of my eye I saw Pan walking over to me and sitting next to me.

"Hello Henry" He said

I gave no response, just kept looking into the fire.

"I see that you have settled in"

Again, no response.

"Hm, the quiet treatment." Pan said

And again, no response.

"Alright but I hope that soon this place will feel like home." Pan said as he got up, and went back to Felix. I hope my Moms are on their way to come and save me. Their ( Pan and Felix ) conversation was just far enough that I could not hear them. They were talking about 'The Heart Of The Truest Believer' whatever that means. But somehow I could tell that they where talking about it.

- PETER PAN POV -

"Are you sure that he has the heart of the truest believer?" Felix asked

"Yes, and soon we can have some fun. Get ready Felix we will be playing a game tomorrow" I said, and Felix just smiled and nodded, then walked off.

"Boy's, time for bed" I said and then headed for my tent. Knowing that they will do as told instead of being killed.

"Hello love" I said then looked over to my bed when I got no response, in the bed I find a sleeping Y/n all bundled up. Trying to stay warm under the fur blankets on an cold night, so I decided to help her warm up and cuddle next to her.

"Good-night love" I whispered into her ear while spooning her.

"Nigh-nigh Peter" She said then dozed off into a deep sleep. Then I followed her example and fell asleep to.