It's Exhilarating

When I got out of bed and saw all of the Lost Boys gathered around Peter and Henry. (I am dressed).

"Here." Peter said then threw an apple at Henry. Henry got up and said "I don't like apples." Henry said, while sitting up.

"Who doesn't like apples?" Peter asked

"It's a family thing," Henry replied

"Well its not for eating." Peter while being handed a crossbow by Jim. " It's for a game, a really FUN game, its called target practice." Then he put the tip of the arrow in dream shade and then put the arrow back on the cross bow.

"Felix!" Peter called to him and Felix emerged from the woods, Henry looked worried.

"I-is Felix good at aiming?" Henry asked

"It doesn't mater," Peter said "you will be doing the shooting." Then he handed the cross bow over to Henry and tossed to apple he gave Henry to Felix.

"Do I have to do this?" Henry asked

"Come on, its exhilarating." Peter said

Then Felix backed up against the closesed tree and smirked. Henry pointed the cross bow at Felix and all of the Lost Boys chanted 'Shoot, shoot, shoot, shoot'. Then Henry pointed the cross pow at Peter, and he caught it, all the Lost Boys cheered because of their leader's abilities.

"Like I said, exhilarating." Peter said with a smirk then made his way over to me, I smiled and said.

"Good job, Never Peter." I said with my smile turning into a smirk. He smiled and gave me a quick peck on the lips then moved his mouth towards my ear.

"It's time for the next game." Peter whispered in my ear.

"What's the next game?" I asked, Peter smiled and bit the top of my ear, I moaned quietly and tilted my head back a little. " You didn't answer me." I whined, then got teleported back into my hut.