43) I Can't Pretend

🦋

Taking a long drag of cigarette Vikram blew out the smoke staring at the starry sky.

Watching the dark sky full of stars and galaxies make him believe they are nothing in front of the beauty he had seen a few minutes ago, so beautiful, so ethereal.

He sighed passing the cigarette stick to Rudra.

Her skin was so beautiful and soft he felt like he was touching a marshmallow. Vikram gulped recalling the taste of her flesh, sweet with a little sourness of her sweat.

"She loves the milky way you know," his trail of thought was broken by Rudra's voice. He looked at his brother who, like him, was gazing at the sky. However , it seemed like he was lost somewhere else.

"She was scared by the darkness of the night," a circle of smoke birthed as he blew out the smoke after taking a puff of cigarette.

"However there was this curiosity in her eyes to find where I was taking her. She held my hand tightly, no woman before her had touched me like that. She trusted me that I will protect her if something happens. It was merely a week after she had said yes to us still she trusted me. And when she saw the milky way in the darkness of the night. You know what she said? "

"What?" Vikram's eyes shone with interest as he urged him to tell him what his darling had said.

"She said she will only like being under the dark sky and gaze at those milky ways if we all three will be there with her. Not with one of us but with all three of us," Rudra looked at Vikram,"You got what I am trying to say?"

Vikram took the cigarette Rudra was forwarding his way, it was the tenth cigarette of this night.

Dropping the extra ash from the burning end of the white stick he brought it near to his lips and nodded in understanding.

"We were wrong. We should not have gotten carried away like that but can you even blame me! She is...she is such a cocktease and you know that. I die to suck her round nipples everytime she raise her chest in pride or fuck her mouth whenever she pouts and say something unpredictable," with cigarette between his fingers he scratched the end of his eyebrows and cursed the night when he had agreed to her every rules.

Rudra chuckled, who better than him knows what magic their wife has. She is a sex siren in every way. It's not only her body but everything about her is so fucking arousing.

Especially that look in her eyes.

She gives him a raging hard on every time when she looks at him with a haughtiness in her eyes as if she is making fun of him and the next moment pouts like an innocent little girl.

She definitely knows what effects she has on him and she is so damn clever to take advantage of it.

Even now thinking about her was making him hard.

Shaking his head he looked at Vikram who was smoking looking at the sky and then looked at the burned cigarettes on the floor. The windy air was strong as it was grazing their naked upper body but it did not bother the two men as they were thinking about the same woman who so brilliantly rejected them just a few minutes ago.

They both were silent for a few minutes only sharing the cigarettes one after another, draining the frustration out of their body with the circle of smokes.

"I thought you quit smoking this December," Rudra said after a minute of silence.

Vikram's lips twitched from the corner and he shook his head. He had not touched a cigarette stick this last month, especially this last two weeks.