"What is it Gremory-san?" Naruto asked curiously, Lord Gremory opened a drawer from his desk and took out a letter had the crimson symbols of the Gremory Clan on the back.

"Please deliver this letter to the head of Sitri Clan as soon as possible!" He handed him the letter and smiled, "You can go now Naruto-kun, and I still need to finish all this blasted paperwork!" Said Lord Gremory with a sigh and looked at the massive stacks of paper in front of him.

Trying not to laugh at his predicament, Naruto said his goodbyes and went to the nearest station to go to the Sitri Clan's territory. He still had some problems with the teleport spell, Macgregor had said that he had too much magic reserves inside his body and had little to no control over it. However, it was a different matter when he used his own powers and not devil ones. So he couldn't use the teleport spell not unless he wanted to appear somewhere he didn't knew or worst the Fallen Angels' territory.

Naruto had learned a lot about the Sitri household from Venelana's lesson when she was talking about the Seventy Two Pillars. Sitri was the house that gave birth to the current 'Leviathan', members of the Sitri Clan specialized in water-based magic with the Sitri territory being known for its richness in nature, having the most natural reserves among the territories belonging to high-class devils.

The Sitri clan are also known to be one of the few territories which have advanced medical facilities and has some of the most famous hospitals in the underworld. Even Naruto's brain damage was cured at the most advanced hospital there.

After forty five minutes of travelling, Naruto finally arrived at Sitri territory. It was exactly as he had read about it, this place were filled with so much greenery, he could see the forest from here and a part of him felt that he wouldn't mind living here for the rest of his life. Naruto felt nothing but peace while being here.

From the station Naruto began to walk at the Sitri's castle, hoping that the head of the Sitri clan was at home. Based on what Akeno had told him about the younger daughter of the Sitri Clan, she was a good friend of Rias but also had some kind of rivalry with her. Naruto could still remember the last time he was here and it was while traveling in an ambulance that was driving him to the hospital, the head doctor even said that he needed the best medical attention they could get for him.

After another twenty minutes of walking Naruto finally reached his destination, he could have run and made it there in only a few minutes but Naruto wanted to see the city. He could see that the Sitri Clan was as rich and powerful as the Gremory clan. It was no surprise, seeing that they were, after all one of the most powerful family of the Seventy Two Pillars.

From what he had heard about the current 'Leviathan', he knew that she was a girl around Sirzechs age and the most powerful female in the Underworld. Not only that, Grayfia used to challenge her for the title of 'Leviathan' and their fight had completely frozen the underworld but 'Leviathan' had won in the end.

Naruto had done some research about the Sitri family and found out their specialty was the use of water-based magic, but if Grayfia and this 'Leviathan' had fought and froze the Underworld then that meant that Leviathan's magic was ice-based magic, which is somewhat different than her family's trademark magic.

When Naruto was nearing the gates of the castle, he felt a gust of wind behind him and turned around, only to see a pink blur ran passed him with extreme speed, nearly knocking him to the ground with sheer speed alone, the pink blur going straight to the castle.

"What the hell is that?" Naruto asked, the only person he knew with that kind of speed was Souji.

"SO-TAN!" A girlish scream rang out from the castle, Naruto wondered who was she and assumed that she had a powerful set of lungs to scream that loud. The castle was really big and had a massive garden and yet he could still hear that girl's voice clearly.