It was almost eight o'clock when we got back to the dormitory, and Ryan spent several hours in the kitchen buying ingredients he liked.

"I'm back." Ryan opened the door and came in, greeting Auston with a smile, but he saw Amy indoors, who was standing shyly at the door of the kitchen, looking inside from time to time.

Ryan: "..."

"Ryan." Amy heard the movement and knew that Ryan was back, and stood up in a panic, "You're back."

Ryan: "...Well, I'm back. When did you come?"

"Five minutes ago." Amy lowered her head and didn't dare to look at Ryan, her expression like that of a kid who was caught.

Ryan: "What's the matter?" If there is nothing to do, let's go quickly. After a hard rest day, he thought about the two-person world.

"I want the general to sign me." As a brainless fan of the general, he restrained his nervousness and fear, and came to Ryan from time to time to get close, hoping to get in touch with his idol up close. But the general was busy with work, and he was absent nine times out of ten.

Ryan: "Oh, but generals can't leave names casually."

"I told Amy." Auston in home clothes came out of the kitchen with two cups of coffee. His white shirt and black slacks made him look as gentle as spring breeze, with such a friendly and easy smile. . "Coffee with milk and two sugar."

Amy stiffened her body and took the coffee from the general's hand, and fell down on the chair happily, feeling dizzy before realizing that she was holding her breath.

He was actually carrying the coffee given by General Auston!

He actually carried the coffee brewed by General Auston himself!

He was in the same room as the general, drinking the same type of coffee!

Breath, he needs to breath, he's going crazy with excitement, he's going to scream right now.

"I-I'll go first." Amy lowered her head and rushed outside with her coffee in hand. Before the door of the dormitory was closed, he heard an uncontrollable scream, "Ah—"

Ryan: "...he's your fan."

Auston said with a smile: "I know, he didn't dare to talk to me."

"He doesn't even dare to look at you." Ryan bullied him, "You look so good in this dress."

"It's been a long time since I wore casual clothes."

"Let's wear this on rest days in the future."

"Um."

"I like it."

Ryan and Auston, you look at me, I look at you, and suddenly stop talking.

thump thump-

The atmosphere was just right, and when he was able to go further, Ryan suddenly heard a voice, "What's that smell?" He also smelled some not-so-good smells.

Auston suddenly reacted, pushed Ryan away and walked back, "I made breakfast, fried eggs."

The eggs were already caramelized in the pan, and the hot milk in the other pan was overflowing, puffing and puffing. That is to say, instead of using an open flame, the electrical energy is used, and the safety of the kitchen utensils has been greatly improved. As soon as the pot overflows, it stops heating, but the overflowing milk is the same as what was said, and it cannot be recovered at all.

All that was left for them was a mess.

"I want to make breakfast." Auston looked at the fried egg, which was no different from carbonation. "It seems that I am not good at using this material. Don't eat..."