Sixteen | ℑ𝔪𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔞𝔩 𝔚𝔦𝔷𝔞𝔯𝔡 |

Third Person POV

"Princess where is Luka?" Sebastian noticed that Princess Annaisha's arms were empty. He also saw the grump state of the princess, he knew what she was going to say.

"Luka doesn't want to leave his bed. Even if I give him treats he's even more lazy!" Princess Annaisha pouts and she slumped on the coach with her arms crossed. Sebastian just got a sweat drop from the princess's behavior because he also knows how spoiled the cat is.

"Well be happy because Lady Brielle will bring some sweets for you." The blue-haired knight comforted the youngest princess whose face was happy to hear the sweets.

"Sweets ?! I miss eating cakes and cookies!" The princess said cheerfully while no frown and pout was placed on her face.

The creak of the door caught the youngest princess's attention, meaning that Lilian and Brielle had arrived to bring the desserts and sweets to the room. Princess Annaisha applauded as the dog held by the older princess jumped from Princess Athanasia's grip onto the cake Lilian laid on the table.

"Raven ?!" Princess Athanasia exclaimed as her divine animal suddenly jumped on the table and ate the slice of cake.

The people in that room froze in shock. The dog was watched to eat sweets, while the youngest princess did not agree.

"Hey! That's mince, you can't eat what's mine!" Princess Annaisha fought with the dog that was going to eat the cake that Brielle brought for her.

" Bark ! "

"No! It's mine- AH!" The princess was released from the plate she was holding when the dog suddenly jumped on her. The cake on the plate was spread on the floor, already being licked by Athanasia's divine animal.

"Bad doggie! Sebi, lift me up ..." Princess Annaisha pulled the cape that was sitting behind the knight. Sebastian was the closest person to where he had been sitting earlier so Princess Annaisha approached him.

"Why, princess?" Sebastian asked but he obeyed the princess's demand to him, picked up Princess Annaisha and quickly hugged Sebastian and hid her head in the crook of his neck.

"I hate dogs ..." Princess Annaisha whispered for only Sebastian to hear the case but the room was so quiet, everyone heard it. Sebastian, on the other hand, felt the princess's trembling because he was carrying her. He hugged her tightly.

"Don't worry, princess. I will protect you." Sebastian said. Princess Annaisha removed her head from the crook of the knight neck and the princess looked him  in the eye. She grinned at Sebastian before hugging him tightly.

" Thank you, Sebi! I love you, hehe"

- TIME SKIP -

Third Person POV

"Princess! Stop hiding from me, it's time to see his highness." The one with  blue haired knight said breathlessly, who had been looking for Princess Anniasha who was hiding.

"No! I don't want to go there!" Suddenly the princess came out of her hiding place, inside her cabinet. Her  hands clasped around her waist in front of Sebastian while there was a pout in her mouth.

"You have to go princess ..." Tired of communicating the knight answered the princess. He thinks it would be even easier to dive into war than to take care of Princess Annaisha.

"Hmp! Why do I need more. Why didn't he just come here." The princess sped away while waiting for Brielle to choose what she would wear for the day.

A moment of silence, the maids who were with Brielle to help fix Princess Annaisha were already standing next to the door with Sebastian watching Brielle fix the younger princess's hair.

The quiet chamber was disturbed. Everyone inside that room was startled by the loud and sudden opening of the entrance door of the princess's chamber that was now facing the door.

"Well, I'm here now. What else do you want?" The great emperor was now in the foreground, standing inside the younger princess's chamber. He was wearing a loose robe and because of this his delicate chest could be seen.

The maids' mouths were gaping because of Claude's sudden visit. Sebastian was already sweat dropping at the moment. Princess Annaisha was also gaping but she closed her mouth immediately and a frown replaced her shock expressions.

"Huh? What are you doing here?" The princess said to the man.

"You told me to just come here. So, I'm here. Are you happy?"

The princess's expression scrunched saying she couldn't understand what her father was telling her.

"Actually, I'm getting ready right now. However, you disturb us." Princess Annaisha said plainly. While the maids were surprised at the princess's answer to her father.

"Are you not done yet?" He leaned his head to the side. "That's not my problem. Let's go." Claude suddenly lifted Princess Annaisha from her seat and then walked towards the door.

"Wait! Hana isn't done getting ready yet!" The princess said hurriedly, squirming her small body in her father's hold.

"You don't have to. You still look the same. Like your mother." Claude said but the last one he just whispered so the princess didn't hear it well because of her screams because she wanted to get away from her cold-hearted father.

"I have chocolate milk in the room. I'll give it to you if you shut up now." The emperor threatened Princess Annaisha who stopped wriggling when she heard the chocolate milk.

The princess followed, silent in the emperor's arms crouched and crossed arms. While for the emperor, one of his memory in the past returned when he looked at Princess Annaisha.

' Claire '

'How annoying, you and Claire are so much the same ...'

Claude looked back to the front as a scowl was plastered on his face. The Princess felt the emperor's hands tighten as he carried her.

She  looked at the man to get yell again but she stopped when she saw the expression that Claude was making. Princess Annaisha's gaze became soft as she wrapped her arms around the emperor's neck and placed her head on his shoulder blade. Claude flinched at the princess's behavior but he ignored her and tightened his grip on the younger princess even more.

------------------------------------

Hello! Only a filler chapter is the update now. I hope you liked this chapter and give this book a lot of support. Thank you very much! You can also dm me if you want to recommend some scenes in this manhwa, I'll try to include your recommendations into this story !! Have a great day everyone, ily <33 Ignore my corrections here. I will fix them when I have time again.