Two | ℑ𝔪𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔞𝔩 𝔚𝔦𝔷𝔞𝔯𝔡 |

Leanna POV

Because I didn't close the curtain properly, I awoke with sunlight flashing in my eyes. But I had the feeling that something was strange with my body. I heard the door open, and I guess it was Doctor Jiang, who mentioned last night that he would pass by the house before heading to work. However, I heard a strange and foreign voice. Because it has a higher pitch than the male, it sounds like a female voice.

"Are you awake, Princess? You should eat and I need change your clothes." A calming voice said. And princess? She referred me as Princess?

Whenever I opened my eyes, I was greeted by a strange and high ceiling. I heard a rustle on the side and turned to see a young woman dressed in a maid's uniform, which consisted of a black dress over a white shirt with a thin black tie and black buttons. Her hair is long and white.

Where am I?

"You're awake! Good morning princess." The woman in maid uniform said to me as she gave me a smile. I couldn't help but stare at her. She is very stunning. Who is she?

"Brielle Hayess is my name. I'm going to be your nanny. Nice to meet you, princess." Brielle said this as she looked down at me in the cradle.

"And your name is Annaisha de Alger Obelia!" I felt her take me away from the cradle as she brought her arms near to my tiny body.

Annaisha? But my name is Leanna Ivy Cassidy, not Annaisha de Alger Obelia. Wait a minute... Obelia's name appears to be somewhat familiar. I'm not sure where I heard it. Oh! In a novel I was reading. I believe the 'Who made me a princess'. But why am I here, exactly?

"Princess, Are you alright?" Brielle suddenly spoke again, so I regained my composure. I nodded in agreement with what she said, but then I stopped myself from responding because the babies don't understand yet, but I nodded with what she just said.

"Did you understand what I was saying, princess?!" The thing she had witnessed had left her shocked.

To change her assumption, I simply stared at her, hoping that she would realize that she must be misunderstood the things.

"Silly Me. The baby is still unable to fully comprehend what I am saying."

.

I'm done eating, and since I'm indeed a baby, the food was all over my clothes and face, so after that I changed into clean clothes.

"You are now fresh and neat again. We may now go to see your older sister that we've finished changing you!" Brielle said. Oh yes, I forgot to mention that there are two other princesses in the novel I read, but why does Brielle say that only an older sister? What happened to the other sister?

I didn't realize we'd already stepped out of the room, and here we were, standing outside a huge door. Brielle's grasp on me loosened when she knocked with one of her hands. After a few seconds, the door opened, revealing a woman with chestnut-brown hair and the same uniform as Brielle.

"Brielle! Nice to see you. Is she his majesty's youngest child?" The other gorgeous women greeted us.

"Yes. Annaisha is her name. May I ask as to where Athanasia is?" Brielle answered.

"Hello Annaisha! My name is Lilian York. The person who looks after your sister. And Athnasia is playing with her toys inside. Come in."

When we walked into the room, I found a little girl seated on the carpeted floor, playing with her toys. Brielle sat next to Lilian in the chair not faraway from us, placing me next to the little girl. I immediately recognized the girl in front of me when I looked at her face. She is the princess who has suffered as a because of her father's rejection and neglect. This girl has been through a lot, and I wish to keep her from any harm. Even though I am younger than she is, I will do everything I can to protect her.

After all, I am her sister.

We played until Brielle carried me to my own room, where I changed back into my pajamas and went to sleep. But, being a baby, I still don't want to leave since I enjoy playing. I cried when Brielle lifted me up from playing with Athanasia as she said goodbye to Lilian and then left the room. I cried and cried until we arrived at my room and I was still crying, even though Brielle was soothing me.

"Stop crying, Princess. I need to get you to bed and put you to sleep right now." Brielle was caressing my back and calming me.

We stayed in that position for a few minutes since I didn't stop crying until the door to my bedroom opened. Brielle turned around and I noticed she stiffened in her stance, so I lifted my head from her shoulders to see what she was seeing and why she was frozen.

A towering man with golden hair stood in front of us, his dazzling jewel blue eyes staring at us, especially at me. I was terrified by her demeanor, so I sobbed uncontrollably and buried my face in Brielle's chest.

This is the man who tortured Athanasia. What he's up to in my room. Maybe I'll be the next victim of his wrath? No?

"Your Highness!" Brielle's voice trembled as she embraced me tightly, yet I'm still able to breathe normally.

"What exactly is going on here? Why is there still noise here at this hour?" His voice has a strong and icy tone to it.

"Uh. Princess Annaisha has been crying for quite some time and has yet to stop. I'm going to put Princess to bed now. I apologize for bothering you, your highness." Brielle gently laid me into my cradle and then wrapped me in a blanket to keep me warm.

"Princess, please don't cry. It's already late, and you need to get some rest."

"Let me." Brielle's form was replaced in front of me by a large figure. He had an unexplainable expression on his face, but all I can say is that it scared me, so I forced myself not to shed tears.

"Why don't you just stop crying?" He says it directly to my face. His expression dropped. I quickly closed my eyes, and all could hear were my whims. I wouldn't really want to rile up this man. Otherwise, something bad might happen to me.

"You highness...you're frightening her. " I heard Brielle said.

"It has nothing to do with me. And look at her, she was already fast asleep."

Hello? I'm still awake, but I can't open my eyes since you're in front of me. I'm afraid that if I open them, my eyes will be taken away from me, something I don't want.

"Send someone else to my palace to inform me if this happens again." That was the last thing he said before the door to my room closed behind him.

Huh?

Anyways, I'll never cry again. I'm not looking forward to seeing his face again.