Five | ℑ𝔪𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔞𝔩 𝔚𝔦𝔷𝔞𝔯𝔡 |

Annaisha POV

"Hana where are we going?" I asked my sister while looking around. I am no longer familiar with what I see here.

"Just follow me!" Athanasia said before running again. Isn't she tired of running? I followed her because I didn't want to be separated from her, especially since I felt like we were missing. Even Athanasia doesn't want to say we're missing now.

As we were running a palace opened up to us. This is not the Ruby Palace ...

Where have we landed ?!

"Uhm. Hana? Maybe we should go back to Ruby Palace." I told Athanasia who was in front of me now. But I knew she wouldn't listen to me so I just followed her with sighed.

"Nobody's using this place?"

"I think so. It's clean and well maintained."

We stayed here for a few more minutes before Athanasia thought of going home because it was almost afternoon and maybe Lilian and Brielle were worried about us.

- TIME SKIP -

"Princess! Where did you go? I thought you were missing!" Brielle scolded me when I arrived at my room. I noticed that she had a bit wet in her eyes. Brielle hugged me tightly.

"Sorry, Elle! I just played a game with Hana!" I slipped out of her arms and then rubbed her cheeks. "Don't cry. Please."

"Princess!" Brielle hugged me again but now I gave in and hugged her back as well.

- TIME SKIP -

Many hours have passed and now that I am studying, I will never leave the Palace again without saying goodbye to Brielle because I don't want to worry about her like before or see her cry because of me. I was writing on the floor on a piece of paper and waiting for Brielle to pick up my snacks. When there was a knock on my door.

"Brielle's came back quickly ..." I wondered to myself. I got up from lying on the floor to open the door. I saw outside my room was not Brielle but Athanasia, who was looking around like she was hiding from someone.

"Hana, what are you doing here?" I ask her as I opened the door carefully..

"Annie, can you come with me?" She averted her gaze as she whispered that word to me.

"Where?"

"In the Palace we've seen before. Come on!" She pulled my arm again before I could answer her question. I could do nothing but follow Athanasia because she started pulling me out of my chamber. I'll just apologize to Brielle again later when we get home.

Athanasia ran quickly. I also noticed earlier when we were going out of the Palace that she seemed to be hiding and she seemed edgy as we walked because she always stopped first before looking around and then ran again.

"Here we are!" Athanasia released the arm she was holding. I feel like I'm so exhausted at the run. Seriously really, the speed she ran, I will never get used to it.

I noticed that we weren't in the first place we saw before we were here now in another area and there were gold statues in front of us. It shining too much but I ignored it. I looked to my side and face-palm at what I saw.

I saw her in front of a statue and tried to bite it.

"Hana! Don't eat tha-!" I stopped what I was about to say when I felt a presence behind me. I turned around and popped to my eyes was a robe. I raised my head to see who it was. My eyes widened before stepping back closer to Athanasia.

"What is this filthy bugs doing in my Palace?" The man in front of us said with an expression I can't explain.

I felt Athanasia stiffen in her stance and then look behind her. I grabbed her one arm and then pulled her behind me, covering her with the gaze of the man in front of us.

"W-Who are you?" I boldly question here. My hands and legs were shaking with fear. His gaze went to me. I shivered as our gaze collided. When we heard something fell to the ground we both averted our eyes and looked where that sound came from.

My eyes widened when I saw that it was from Athanasia and there were jeweleries scattered on the floor.

"That face ... I've seen it before." Said the man. I ignored it and approached Athanasia. "Don't mind him." I said. Before kneeling and then picking up the jewelery on the floor. I don't know where I got the strength to say that but I've done it so it's no different. I don't care.

Meanwhile the two men in front of us heard what I said to Athanasia and watched me to pick up the jewelery. The other guy behind the person infront of us have widened his eye and while the man infront of us have blank expression plastered in his face.

"You look like that wench." I stopped picking up on the floor when he said this.

"She doesn't!" Now looking at him, glaring at him even though I was still on the floor. I also saw him shift his gaze to me and raise his eyebrows. He reached out his hand towards us.

"Don't touch Hana, nor me!" I swatted the hand approaching Athanasia's face before going in front of her to protect her.

"Your Majesty." I heard someone say this behind the man in front of us so I peeked behind and looked. A man wearing a Knight uniform and with red hair. I was surprised when it waved at me. I ignored him when I saw the man in front of me smiling.

Is it a psychopath?

He stepped towards me and then felt his hands under my armpit before lifting.

"You were the one crying brat before." He told me, we were at the same height. I frowned at what he said. "I'm not a brat!"

He didn't answer me and then suddenly threw me at the man with red hair in his arms.

"Your Majesty!" The red-haired guy panicked as he embraced me tightly, afraid I would fall.

Next, the golden-haired man lifted Athanasia, who had been trembling for a while. "You're heavy. Compared to the brat."

I sweatdropped at what the man said to Athanasia.

"What are you doing in my Palace?" He asked while he was still holding Athanasia whose face become pale.

"Is this his Palace, Mr. Red guy?" Confused I asked the man who was lifting me that his attention went to me.

"Yes. This is the palace that His Majesty uses." He told me before arranging me in his arms.

I looked at him first before looking at Athanasia. "Can you take me down?" Mr. Red guy nodded at what I said before kneeling on the floor, lowering me.

I picked up the bag where the jewelery that had fallen on Athanasia earlier was placed and then pocketed it in my pocket. Then I confronted them.

"Can you take Hana down? Slowly." I looked at the one lifting Athanasia who was also looking at me now.

"No." He threw Athanasia again at the man behind him and quickly caught her.

"Carry her. I should have some tea with my guests." He said before he walked inside.

Mr. Red guy nodded and then before he took my hand and started following the golden-haired man who walked first.