Twelve | ℑ𝔪𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔞𝔩 𝔚𝔦𝔷𝔞𝔯𝔡 |

Third Person POV

The two Knights go to the Audience Chamber while carrying the little Princesses, one is behind a knight with Red hair and the other is on the shoulder of the Knight with blue hair.

Princess Annaisha and Sebastian noticed the two's pale faces and eyebags. The Princess didn't force herself not to ask about it but her curiosity was overflowing.

"What happened to you Hana and Felix?"

When they heard their names being called, they turned to the youngest princess at the same time. Looking up before smiling sheepishly.

"Athy just played with Lily and Felix!" Explanation by Princess Athanasia.

"We didn't realize it was late last night, so we also slept late ..." Felix added. Princess Annaisha just nodded, even though she didn't believed the two's excuses.

'I guess, something happened yesterday because I also noticed when we were still in the room earlier that Athanasia, Felix and Lilian were quiet. The three of them have pale and eyebags on their faces. '

When they finished talking, they all quietly walked towards the Audience Chamber where the emperor was.

They stopped at a two large doors. "I'm afraid we might have to wait a little."

"And why is that?" Princess Annaisha's small voice ask.

Sebastian looked at her to answer Princess Annaisha's question but a creak of the door caught the attention of the four standing outside the door.

It opened and then came out a man with white hair, and fine wrinkles around his golden eyes. He is relatively tall, with broad shoulders.

" Sir Felix. Sir Sebastian. "

"Sir Roger, It's been a while." When Felix greets the man with charismatic look.

"Nice to see you too, Sir Roger." Sebastian said to the man.

'Is he Roger? As in Roger Alpheus, the Duke who raised Jennette until she was 14?'

The princesses said the same in their minds.

Both of the knights and the man chatted while the youngest Princess was busy, eating a lollipop. She was examining the man with white hair.

'Hmmm ... Now that I've seen the features of Roger Alpheus' face more closely, he looks very much like Ijekiel Alpheus. They both have white hair and droopy golden eyes. ' - Princess Annaisha

"My, pardon my manners, I didn't notice. Roger Alpheus, at you service. Prosperity be upon the Obelian empire." Roger introduces the princesses as he sees them in the arms of the knights.

Roger Alpheus. Quite an ambitious man and he lives a very successful life using Jennette.

The older sister smiled that she was still behind Felix while the younger sister just waved lazyly while removing the lollipop from her mouth with free hand.

" Hello, Mister White!"

" Hi-ya, Mister Whitey. "

Roger Alpheus' stiff expression was replaced by confusion as the Princesses greeted him.

" They wouldn't happen to be talking about me, would they?" He asked.

"Mister, you look like a white doggy!" Athanasia exclaimed, she stopped Felix who should have spoken.

"You want bite? It's yummy." She offered the candy that Princess Athanasia grabbed from what Princess Annaisha was eating, who was surprised that the candy she had been holding before was no longer in her hand.

" Hana, that's mine! "

The two knights lifting the two Princesses suppressed the laughter. The two little Princesses felt them trembling from how they carried them.

Stiffened to his feet, Roger extended his hand to accept the candy in front of him. But Princess Athanasia took it again suddenly before Roger could get the lollipop.

In Princess Annaisha's inner mind, she has been shouting and losing her mind because of her lollipop. But when she saw that her sister took the candy again, her fury eased.

"Bad doggy! Doggies don't eat sweets!" Princess Athanasia scolded the man who does not know what to do in front of her. Felix and Sebastian couldn't hide their laugh anymore so they just coughed to cover up their laughter.

" She's...truly an adorable Princess. "

Princess Annaisha laughed and her frowning face was replaced by a smile at Roger's straight face while saying that phrase. He seems to be fed up with his life and he did not come here to the Palace just for this.

"Athy want to see papa!" Princess Athanasia's changed the topic.

" Ahem. Well then. Shall we?"

"We must leave, Sir Roger. Until we see again." When Sebastian informs Roger that, he is ready to leave.

Felix and Princess Athanasia entered the chamber first, followed by Sebastian and Princess Annaisha. The two Princesses turned to say goodbye to the man.

"Bye, Mister White!" The older princess waved at him.

" See u again, mister." Said the younger princess.

In the small space of the door closing the Princesses saw Roger bent down and said. "It was a pleasure to meet you princesses. May there be prosperity upon the Obelian empire."

After that, the door was completely closed so the Princesses returned their gaze to the front.

" Now, give me back my candy. "

"Opps. Sorry Annie! Here you go."