Four | ℑ𝔪𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔞𝔩 𝔚𝔦𝔷𝔞𝔯𝔡 |

Annaisha POV

A few months passed and now I can stand without Brielle's guidance and can walk as well. I am now 5 years old. A lot has happened in the months that have passed. During those months I also learned a lot about the emperor and my mother from the chismis of the maids present at the Ruby Palace.

During those months, Brielle and I became closer, especially Athanasia and I, even though we only made money once because of the rule at Ruby Palace. Because maybe we are also sisters we will quickly become close to each other.

Now I'm here with Brielle walking the field. I want to go out of the Palace because I'm locked inside every day and I want to see the beautiful serene of the field and then feel the breeze.

Someone noticed my eye not far from us. A pink flower caught my attention. I ran over to it and then checked.

"Wow!" All I can say about the flowers surrounding the bushes.

"Elle! Annie wants to touch the flowers. Can I?" I turned my back and saw Brielle following me in slow footsteps.

"Of course, princess! Choose one of those that is what you want." Brielle said after she knelt in front of me.

"B-But ... Annie is scared. Maybe a worm b-suddenly came out!"

"Here. Let me pick the flowers." Brielle stretched out her arms and then picked a flower from the bushes. When he picked it up, he presented it in front of me and before taking one of my hands to place the flower there.

I brought it close to my face and I can say this flower is very beautiful.

"Good, isn't it?" I heard Brielle say so I nodded and then carefully examined the flower in my hands.

Third Person POV

Meanwhile Brielle watches the Princess who is smiling and there are sparkles surrounding it in front of her while holding her chest.

"Princess looked dazzling"  Brielle said in her head as she wiped the fake tears from her eyes.

"Elle! What do you call these flowers?" The Princess asked Brielle now that her posture has been settled.

"The name here of these flowers is Tulips."

"Why are there so many tulips here?" The Princess looked at Brielle as she tilted her head to the side and her eyes were full of curiosity. And of course a very cute child like Princess Annaisha is couldn't help but Brielle not scream in her mind because of the angelic child in front of her now looking at her with a cute expression.

Brielle cleared her throat before she could answer the princess's question. "As for Lady Claire, if I'm not mistaken, her favorite flower is tulips."

"Lady Claire?"

"Of course. You don't know who it is. That's your mother's name that's what I heard from his majesty." Brielle parted the hair that goes to the Princess's face.

"Mom's name is Claire? It's pretty like tulips!" Annaisha smiled as she showed her the flower she had picked earlier to Brielle.

"Yes, Lady Claire's name is beautiful!" Brielle returned the smile and then hugged the Princess.

- TIME SKIP -

Annaisha POV

I looked at Hannah as I stretched out my arms in front of her.

"Princess, I can't give you chocolate." Hannah said to me a fifth time.

I'm here in the kitchen now to go and ask for chocolate and now a few times when Hannah told me that I'm not allowed sweets, I still haven't given up asking. So what I did to give Hannah to me was I gave her puppy eyes before tears came out.

I noticed that she panicked so she took chocolate from a nearby basket before kneeling in front of me.

"Shh .. Don't cry princess. This is the chocolate you're asking for as long as you don't cry or Brielle might get mad at me." She took my hand that covered my eyes and then put the chocolate on it.

I sniffed and wiped the tears in my eyes before smiling at him.

"Thank you, Hannah!" I hugged her before kissing her on the cheek and leaving the kitchen with a smile on my face.

As I walked down the hallway I saw Athanasia, her back facing me. I thought of calling her then approaching her .

"Hana!"

She turned behind her when she heard her name. I saw Athanasia smile at me and run towards me and I let out an 'oof' in my mouth when we collided.

"Annie! I miss you!" She hugged me tightly even though her arms were small.

"I miss you too, Hana!" I returned the hug she had given me but not as tightly as she hugged me. When we feel contented we parted in a hug and then started walking but our hands were holding each other.

"Where are you going?" My first question to her was when I noticed that we were leaving the Palace.

"I want to pick flowers!" Athanasia released her grip on my hand so that she could raise her hands in the air and sparkles engulfed her.

"Let me see your hands." I grabbed one of her hands to look but she immediately removed her hand from mine.

"It's nothing! Come with me to the fountain to wash my hands." She took one of my hands before running out of the Palace.

A few seconds later we were in front of the fountain because Athanasia was running and I was being dragged by her. Athanasia was washing her hands in the fountain while I was catching my breath before approaching Athanasia but when I approached I heard her scream and I felt her holding me.

We slipped into the fountain at the same time but only our heads were wet because of my reflexes to immediately hold on to the side of the fountain before we finally fell.

"Hana!" I called my sister who now had wet hair and let the water drip on her face and clothes. He was looking at the water and I looked at what she was looking at. I was surprised at what I saw.

A face with golden hair and blue eyes. Is this my face? I can only see my own face for the first time because there is no mirror or anything that can reflect myself. or look myself. Is this my face? Did my mother looked like this?

"She's pretty..."

"S-Sorry, Hana! We can dry our hair while we walk." Athanasia said to me while squeezing her hair to get rid of the wetness of her hair. I just nodded and then followed her.