That is, until Zaine buried his head between the apex of his thighs and inhaled deeply. "Fuck!", he cursed suddenly against his crotch, "You smell...so divine", he growled, nuzzling his clit with his nose as he took the time to breath him in. As strange as it seemed to be, Kortez wouldn't deny (nor admit) how much he enjoyed the feeling of his head between his thighs. He wanted nothing more than for his panties gone, the only barrier between them disappearing so he could feel flesh against flesh.

Then, almost as if he was some type of mind reader, Zaine had ripped his panties clean off. Yes, ripped. Kortez gasped at the momentary pain and the overall savagery of it all. His assertiveness both turned him on and scared him; a strange combination giving how they had gotten here. He tried weakly to reach down and retrieve the one thing keeping the few strands of his dignity, but it was once again futile as Zaine grabbed his wrist.

He stared at him with crimson eyed as his soft lips pressed to his wrist. The ebony couldn't help but shudder under his gaze and touch. God, why did temptation have to be so...tempting?

"I will devour you on this night", he began, voice rough as gravel as he caressed him, leaving a trail of heat in his wake. Kortez could barely speak, mind blurred by the memory of his stare at the club. The way he licked his lips.

Kortez' suddenly came back to his senses, face burning as he violently shook his head back and forth. This couldn't be happening. He shouldn't be allowing this to happen. He tried to press his thighs together, but Zaine just spread them with ease as he lowered himself onto his knees. Kortez squeezed his eyes shut tight, attempting to close his legs but failing with his strong palms slowly but surly prying them apart as if wanting to prolong his embarrassment. He shivered at to cool air over his wet folds.

Zaine pressed his lips to his right knee and then doing the same to his other before murmuring under his breath. Kortez didn't know what he said last, but it was like a magic spell because his legs stayed apart on their own accord. All Kortez could do was stare in befuddlement as his handsome face lowered to nestle between his thigh. Violent shudders racked through his body as his breath blew over the wet flesh of his folds.

Kortez couldn't help the furnace that suddenly reignited within in him. "Z- Zaine!", he whined, fists going to knot in his sheets. He shook his head back and forth, trying to convince himself that this was not what he wanted. It couldn't be.

And then Zaine dove in.

Kortez' eyes shot wide open as his monstrous tongue connected to his throbbing core. His body lurched upwards into his face, the knot forming almost instantaneously in his gut. Fuck he was good at this, he could just tell, way too good at this.

Zaine ate him out without remorse. His palms forced his legs apart, his freakishly long tongue carving his walls and his teeth nibbling at his clit.

Kortez gasped feeling his warm tongue lick languidly at his throbbing clit before dipping his tongue into his core "Ah! Oh my-." He gasped loudly, his right had reaching out to knot in Zaine's hair. His hair was so thick and soft; his tongue ridiculously thick and long as it explored and caressed his vaginally walls. He could only describe the feeling as an triathlete being doused with ice water after marathon; relieving yet overwhelming. He flicked his tongue against his swollen sensitive nub.

Zaine let out a deep growl against his core that had him groaning like a whore in heat, grinding his hips against his beautiful face, greedy for more. This was better than all his dreams combined; nothing compared to the physical being of Zaine between his thighs, a common understanding that this was no dream.